“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: French, Norwegian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My third time visiting this restaurant, but my first time sitting outside. This time I had the Cesar salad, and yet there was loads of it there was little taste. Not a very exciting salad. My husband had fresh prawns - they were so good! Go here to eat sea food- nothing else is my conclusion. The other times I have had seafood and always been happy! Great views and great service!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We had a day to spend in beautiful Bodø and had lunch in this place. Lady took the blueshell and I had the buffet, just say that was the perfect combination, food and wine was nothing but cheap but o a day like that it was worth every Norwegian krona. We will absolutely come back to this restaurant next time we come to Bodø

Reviewed 8 September 2018

After reading good reviews about the fish soup, I put this on the list of places to eat. It was not even the best fish soup I had on this trip, much less the best had in my life. The fish and chips portions were ungenerous and the chips underdone.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of lunch buffet. Great outdoor dining area/patio. Great location next to the dock area.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

On a very busy Friday night the Stock Fish was cooked to perfection and the service was just right - and excellent by Norwegian standards. I was on my own but the only table was for 6, still they gave it to me as I was there 1st.