“Great Burgers”

Burgasm - Born Hungry
Ranked #23 of 68 Restaurants in Bodo
Description: BURGASM - Demand yours! BURGASM is the right place for the guest who is looking for a one-of-a-kind gourmet burger, our literally over the top milkshakes or our homemade curly fries. All at a reasonable price in a friendly, casual environment. Our enthusiastic chef Joshua will be taking you on a mouth watering yourney across the world. Burgasm is a Burger bar with quick table turnovers and a short wait at the bar with drink service while waiting. Try our FREAK SHAKES! You're in for a joy ride!
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is the sort of place one would take a look into, then walk out again. Don't, stay there and try the burgers! The veggie burger was excellent.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Good burgers
Hot chili fries
Good naughty fries
Lots of different sauces
Cool interior
Nice staff
Large portions

Took a while to get food

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I can honestly say that I love to eat burgers and I got into Bodø super hungry. Randomly I walked by and saw the name. Is it really BurGASM? Yes, the burger was off the hook! Norwegians are in general bad at making burgers, but luckily the owner here is From Australia and he brought with him a really cool concept and the best burgers I had in a really long time. The prices are really good as well. I'm coming back tomorrow!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This is a great spot! The owner were present and friendly, and really set a good mood. The prices are reasonable, and they even have student discounts. I ate a mexican chipotle burger, and it were delicious, but i heard they change up the meny every month, so it will always be a mystery what you can get. The burger i got was huge, i barly ate up, only because i had some help in my significant other. You really get what you're paying for.

The venue had a great atmosphere, all the way from the red cusions to the pipes in the ceiling, to the music and the old posters hanging all over.

This is defenitly a place i reccomend, and I'll be sure to come back as soon as the opportunity comes by.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, fantastic service and heavenly food. When in Bodø and want to get your burger ON!! This is a must!! Nothing more to say! pure love

Been to Burgasm - Born Hungry? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK