“The best milkshake”

Gatsby Burger & Bar
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Bodo
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 21
Description: Burger & fries, milkshakes & drinks. All rights.
Description: Burger & fries, milkshakes & drinks. All rights.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The restaurant had an excellent service where we got free popcorn and water while we waited for the order. This time it was the milkshake we searched and they had a good selection on the menu. When this was served we got the best milkshake I have ever tasted. An excellent choice for those who like milkshake.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I need to stop thinking of Gatsby’s the way it was in the beginning... The menu keeps getting smaller, the food less interesting, and the space less comfortable. I think they are adapting more and more to the pre-club-party crowd, who just want food that goes well with beer and drinks. And to be fair - Gatsby’s seems fine for a party. The day after? Or just lunch? You can do better in Bodø.

1  Thank Nora_Olsen
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Creative and good burgers .

We took the burger of the week and an other one with pinapple.
Side were onion rings and standard fries

We also like the atmosphere and welcome

I recommend

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Went here solo while on a business trip to Bodø, as I had read great reviews of the place. A literary enthusiast like myself came here expecting a 1920s feel, interior and atmosphere, as well as loads of Gatsby references. However, I was quite disappointed, as there is little here that resembled the roaring twenties in any eay, shape or form. Nonetheless, service was quick, staff was polite and food was good. Expensive, but great location.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place however we waited more than 2 hours to get our food. Food tasted great. Service was friendly.