“Great hamburgers ”

Cuisines: Norwegian, International, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I ate here last night and we're not disappointed. We both ordered a cleansing ale, I ordered the Nikkers burger - delicious, and hubby the truffle burger - there was lots of yummy sounds coming from his direction whilst eating. The burgers were accompanied with hot big fries. Whilst not cheap (nothing is cheap in Norway) the burgers were fabulous. The staff were attentive and we were out within the hour.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The decoration is nice. Especially the Elg in and outside the restaurant. Menu is good and is normal for Norwegian restaurants.

Price/quality is normal.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We found this delightful restaurant while walking toward the ski jump and stopped in for lunch. Since it was a nice day we sat outside and shared the hamburger and the pig knuckles. The burger was delicious and featured a unique sauce and the usual pickles and tomatoes. One of the best I’ve ever had. The lamb shanks were small but well prepared. It was a wonderful break in the day to sit on the patio and eat (and sip our delicious cold beers) while listening to the adjacent river rumbling down below. There is also inside seating.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I have been here many times. Lovely location, both in summer and winter. Cosy decor and atmosphere, and always friendly staff. The burgers are the best ever, especially the truffle burger. In fact, this is the only restaurant I will order a burger. My friends tell me the rest of the menu is good, especially the game stew. I have noticed Nikkers is also popular for their waffles, deserts and coffee during the day. And, if you just want a beer, the selection is good and well worth make this pub a regular point of call.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

After our half day hike, we stopped in here to get some food and a cold beer and this place was great, we had the caesar salad with chicken and some French fries and that was really good and the cold beer was refreshing as well. The best part was the porch that over looks the river and it was very peaceful and just a great stop.