“Happy ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

You have to visit this place ❤
It was lovely place and friendly workers it was so cheap and and after we ate they gave use free drinks and you have to try the ice cream it was amazing.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Honestly, it was horrible lunch. Very bad experiance. I would never ever recommend this place to anyone. Sushi tastes weird, rice was old and in general I was so disappointed of the quality of food and rude staff there!!!

1  Thank Jawdat K
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Buffet style setup, i.e. self service. Good food and variety. Friendly chef who can customize your sauces and how you would like your food to be done. Dessert options are limited.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Don't know how there are so many bad reviews for this place, you can eat as much freshly cooked fish as you want, shrimp, prawns, salmon, calamri. Choose your own sauce and add as many vegetables as you want, all cooked in front of you! Loved it so much can't wait to go back! Great value for money!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

When I first came to Bamboo at Kaiserstrasse, I was enthusiastic. I liked everything there, except of course stuff I do not care about like Sushi and chinese desserts. But the meat, the fish, the vegetables, the sauce, all great, because I was not used to asian cooking at all. A year later, when I went to some more chinese restaurants in Vienna, I could not understand how I could have liked this cuisine. Has it gotten worse? Yes, no doubt about it. Just look at the faces of the manager, the waiters and waitresses, the schoolgirls, the familiy's daughter brings them after class, the cook who drowns your food in oil because this will fill up customers so they won't eat too much of the AllYouCanEat. The dessert, the cooked buffet, the sushi, just stay away at all costs from those sections. Fresh meat and vegetables to be fried by the unfriendly cook is the only think you can consider eating. In other words, take your money elsewhere, believe me. I honestly recommend Feine Sichuan Küche at the Hütteldorfer Strasse - friendly service with heart, a great cook, good prices.