Opera Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 114
US$ 101
US$ 178
US$ 164
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ibis Wien Messe(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
Agoda.com
US$ 161
US$ 92
  • Bar/Lounge
AZIMUT Hotel Vienna(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 79
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssacher hotelopera housenespresso machinekartner strassebusy pedestriancoffee podssmall elevatormini barthe main pedestrian streetstreet noisenot hesitate to recommend this hotelbeautiful roomfamous sacher tortestay there againperfect locationshort walkcomfortable rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Everything is spotless at Opera Suites - location, rooms and service. And if you are there during the holiday season in November/December - you will not want to leave Vienna and Opera Suites... the best place to be!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kastelo
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Just re-iterating what most other people have said. Fantastic location, nothing too much trouble for the staff, large comfortable rooms. Would certainly stay there again/

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I took my Dad to Vienna for his 75th birthday treat in October 2011. Before the trip I wrote to the hotel to ask for recommendations on restaurants and if my Dad could have the best room available. The personal service and attention I received in response to my mail and during our stay was fantastic. From the wine and flowers in the beautiful room to say "happy birthday" to the restaurant reservation around the corner and birthday surprise at the end of the meal, Markus and the team could not have done more.
The location of the hotel is fantastic and the rooms themselves are spotless with new bathrooms and all the amenities you could want.
Thank you Markus and team for a wonderful stay in your wonderful hotel - highly recommended to anyone wanting that personal touch in the centre of this beautiful city.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 16 October 2011

My husband and I stayed here this week for three nights and thoroughly enjoyed the very friendly and helpful service provided by Marcus and his staff. The rooms were a reasonable size by European standards though the bathroom is tiny. Everything was spotlessly clean and the location could not be better for seeing all the major sights in Vienna. Remember to ask Marcus for his recommendations of restaurants that the locals enjoy.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 16 September 2011

I stayed at the Hotel Opera Suites for a few nights in May 2010 during my trip around the world. Since I was traveling alone, I had a single room which had the smallest bathroom I've every seen. You had to squeeze past the front of the sink to reach the toilet, and sit a bit sideways to avoid having your knees hitting the bottom of the sink. Other than that, everything about the hotel was first class except the price which was very reasonable. And the hotel has the best possible location just across the street from the State Opera House.

Some special features:
- complimentary snacks and beverages in the minibar were especially welcome in the evening after spending the day seeing the sights
- fresh flowers on the desk in my room
- complimentary wi-fi in the room
- free use of the computer printer in the lounge near my room made printing boarding passes easy
- Very pretty decor in the room and in the public areas
- Extremely clean hotel

Because I'm a travel consultant, I asked the hotel manager to show me around so I could see some of the other rooms at the hotel. The other rooms are spacious and some have nice views towards the street side of the hotel. The furnishings and cleanliness are of a high standard for those rooms, too.

I will stay at the Hotel Opera Suites the next time I visit Vienna. And I will recommend it to my clients who travel to Vienna. The hotel is perfect.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo