“Excellent ”

Ranked #118 of 4,731 Restaurants in Vienna
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Austrian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

The family lunch during our visit of Vienna. Great experience!! Staff perfect, service excellent, meal luxury. Simply 5 stars!! Thank you very much ;-)

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Very authentic Austrian food and our waitress was very good. I had pike and potato bags which was very good. Not a lot on the menu for non-meat eaters but that's not unusual in Vienna! Full of locals and loads of atmosphere. There was a very large party in the house and after finishing our first course I did feel slightly forgotten about! However overall this was a lovely local experience and food very good.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Wonderful authentic food! Original restaurant, typically Austria, classic food and good service!!!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

I found this place on the internet while searching for restaurants near the Wiener Konzerthaus across the street and decided to try it based on the reviews. I was not disappointed. Even though I didn't have a reservation, the greeter told me I could stay until 7.15 which was fine due to my concert at 7.30 (I arrived at 6). I was served by 3 different people either taking my order, bringing my food or asking if I wanted another glass of wine. I started with a meat soup and then had the cordon bleu which came with a nice mixed salad. I was stuffed! There are other items on the menu I'd have enjoyed trying also. The wine list for individual glasses is quite extensive. No complaints with great food, nice prices and excellent service. The part of the restaurant where I was seated was almost full but it wasn't noisy, just a nice subdued buzz.

1  Thank Iceland4Me
Reviewed 12 February 2016

This restaurant was quiet high on the ranking list on Tripadvisor, that's why we booked it. We have been in much nicier typical restaurants at Vienna regarding interior.

It is visited by many local habitants so it must be good and the food is indeed good !

However we found the space to loud, there is so much noise, it becomes enoying.

Food (local dishes): 4-5 stars
Interior: 1 star

I gave a rather average score because of other things then food and staff which were good.

1  Thank Jokke V