US$ 366
  • Pool
US$ 252
US$ 160
  • Room Service
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 60
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 74/night.

US$ 152
US$ 284
US$ 227
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewsschoenbrunn castlerooftop roommetro stationnice hotelcity centrefree wifihotel is locatedflat screenchristmas marketwalking distanceclose proximityminute walklobby areacomfortable roomcomfortable stayu bahnnice breakfast
Reviewed 16 July 2013

the hotel is really nice. Next to the metro station, and the great place Schonbrunn. Just I forgot to take internet when i book the room. I got free tea inside room, and the refregirater and etc. Really enjoyed.

Room Tip: do not forget about internet, because just one hour using internet costs 4 euro. But in lobby you can use it free ;)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vüsal N
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Standard Marriott, stayed 2 nights. Not in the center, but near a subway station, around 200 mtr. The room is spacious, my daughter (6 yo) got a sofa bed without any charges. Breakfast is good, more choices on the buffet will be great! No free wifi in the room is the minus point (€8 per 24 hours), but most of Marriott properties need to pay for wifi. A bit disappointed that I did not get any rewards points since I booked through hotel search engine, since the pricing offered in their website is more expensive.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vn_nl
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed at the hotel on 28 & 29th of May. The receptionists were friendly and helpful. Like has been mentioned, the WiFi is not free except in the lobby. The downside for us was on the 28th night. We were at the restaurant. I had planned to charge the bill to our room, however, I found I had 35 Euros loose change. It was perfect for the tip and our bill. I gave the money for the bill to the waiter named Cisse and unfortunately forgot to take the filled out room charge with me. You won't believe that the guy still charged me another 35 Euros to my room. When I saw that on check-out, I immediately protested and asked them to call Cisse. I was told he was not picking his phone and was assured the matter will be straightened out. It was not. When I got to France, I called again and was told Cisse was on 2 weeks vacation and there was nothing they could do. This incident unfortunately was the only bad experience we had on our trip leaving from Canada, from the 21st thru to the 31st of May and staying all the way in various hotels in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Gunzburg, Salzburg, Vienna, Venice and Valbonne. My advice, don't pay cash at this hotel. Do not trust their management to handle your issue even if they say they will.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Though far away from Stephenplatz which is the actual CBD, the Courtyard Marriot Schonbrunn is just a few hundred meters away from the Royal Palace. Tickets to the concerts, Hop on Hop off rides around the city etc were all organised by their efficient staff. Excellent rooms / Clean Sheets / Good secure lockers (with credit card swipe facility) hwlped me walk around without the totebag full of currency, passports etc. The lobby has free WIFI and the same is charged in the rooms. Most importantly, it is most economical and our son as well could share the room which was large for an additional fee.

Room Tip: 6th floor. Larger rooms. Room 610 is very good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2013

It was suggested to me in booking a hotel in Vienna that perhaps a hotel closer to the city center of Vienna would be preferable for our needs. As seasoned travelers we chose this hotel based in part on tripadvisor reviews. The ubonn is literally a half block from the hotel and we had no trouble at all traveling to anywhere we needed to go by this wonderful subway. The hotel was clean, the rooms lovely and the service great. Schonbrunn Palace is a block away and is worth a visit. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants a great hotel and is not afraid to use public transportation.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends