“Great hotel in a fantastic location”

The Levante Parliament
Ranked #137 of 362 Hotels in Vienna
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great hotel in a fantastic location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

I research hotels on Tripadvisor carefully before making a booking and consider myself to be somewhat of a picky person when it comes to hotels. That said, I have no idea why this hotel isn't higher on the list of hotels in Vienna—this is a *really* great hotel. My partner & I stayed here for 3 nights recently and, across the board, we put this as one of the top hotels we have ever stayed at. We rarely stay at the same hotel twice so that we can try out other places, but we will absolutely be staying here again next time.

2 Thank jason10014
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

This hotel is not in the centre but it's close to everywhere, just on the back of the Parliament,3 mins away from the Council hall and 15 mins away from the old town.
The bedroom was a good size, really cosy but a bit noise. Nice colours.The buffet breakfast was alright although not what i would expect.We didn't have time to enjoy the sauna. It has a lovely patio, but again, as it was raining it was closed.I would recommend this hotel but if i go back to Vienna i would rather stay in the old town centre.

skeltoec
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here last week and absolutely loved it. We found the hotel on Tablet.com and it certainly did not disappoint. The hotel itself is very new and the rooms were very large. Nice marble bathrooms with huge rainfall shower head. The website really does not do it justice. If you are looking for grand old Vienna, this is not the place for you. But if it is sleek comfort you seek, choose Levante Parliament. We also were very appreciative of how close the hotel was to a metro stop (one block away) and it is easy walking distance to the main sights of Vienna. Breakfast was fabulous, lots of fresh squeezed juices and eggs to order along with a huge buffet spread of meats, cheese, yogurts ,cereals, etc.... Free internet too, which is becoming a luxury in the hotel industry these days. If I go back to Vienna, this is where I will stay!

If I have to complain about something, I would just note that the complimentary glass of sparkling wine upon arrival was undrinkable (flat and old).

1 Thank skeltoec
Zurich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

My mother and I have purchased a "DeinDeal" coupon to stay in this hotel. We were a little afraid that this hotel wasn't up to our usual standards due to the coupon. However, we were very pleasantly surprised upon our arrival. We arrived in the morning, so we had a chance to peak at the breakfast buffet. What we saw there made us look forward to the next morning. I cannot think of anything that could have been added to this buffet - from fresh fruits and Birchermüesli to cheese, egg and typical sausages - whatever you wish was there. In addition, one can order fabulous omelets, egg any style, porridge and french toast. Since I am rather a long sleeper, I loved the fact that breakfast is served till late (I more often than not miss breakfast in hotels...).
The location is very good; although with Vienna's excellent public transport system it is not really crucial to be central. It is not in the heart of Vienna but it is right next to the Museums Quarter, which may be nice.
The rooms are very stylish - as is already implicated in the fact that this is a design hotel. There is a general attention to details, which I appreciated. There's a rainshower in the bathroom.
Free Wifi was available in our room (although, I think, not from the hotel).
The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
In summary, I can thoroughly recommend this hotel. I can not think of a negative point.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fabens
LevanteParliament, Manager at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Dear value Guest,
Thank you very much for staying in our Designhotel The Levante Parliament during your visit in Vienna. We do appreciate that you did take the time to write down your comments and impressions of your stay after your departure.
With our resolution: „A happy customer, who is content with good service is our most valuable property” we try day by day to offer our guests an unforgettable stay in Vienna.
Therefore we gladly make use of your concerns, critiques and ideas, which are subject to the process of our continuous improvement.
As mentionned by you the free wifi is only available in the lobby and the restaurant area. All the rooms are supplyed with lan internet. We are already planning to upgrade the internet in the rooms with wireless fidelity during the next construction work.
We are looking forward to your next visit and thank you again for staying with us.
Kind Regards
The Levante Parliament Hotel Team
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

The hotel is excellent placed, so you could only walk to the numerous historical places around you. Rooms are looking exactly as in their own featured pictures and are beautiful in the minimalist way, very clean and confortable.
The bar is cozy as well, you don't feel always the need to go in the evening to another place, especially after a long day visiting around.
My sister and I had dinner several evenings at their restaurant: it was very extremely relaxing, having very good food and wine choices. I don't have to mention the breakfast: it's so good that you'll not be disapointed.
The staff is young, extremely kind and helpful.
And, the last but not the least, the hotel is decorated with Nemtoi glass art pieces that are very beautiful and look great there: here I could be subjective, because I know his work, but you, as a traveller, can choose from my review whatever you think is useful for yourself.

Room Tip: Rooms looking to the interior garden are, for sure, quieter.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
LevanteParliament, Manager at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
Dear value Guest,
Thank you very much for writing down your impressions about our hotel after visiting The Levante Parliament Designhotel.
With our resolution „A happy customer, who is content with good service is our most valuable property” we always give our outmost to offer our guests an unforgettable stay in Vienna. Therefore we gladly make use of your concerns, critiques and ideas to continue improving our hotel services and facilities.
Thank you very much again for your good and friendly comments. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.
Your The Levante Parliament Hotel Team