Nice hotel, just a five minute walk from the underground. We booked this hotel for one night without any search for alternatives. This is the Ibis quality we expected so we were satisfied. It's a pity the free WIFI is limited to the lounge but the chairs were very comfortable, no problem with that. Breakfast did also meet our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let's roll! The ibis Wien City hotel is conveniently located between 2 subway stations. The city center, main train station, Schönbrunn Palace, Naschmarkt and the Theater an der Wien are within easy reach, as well as many other destinations in the city on the Danube. Ideal for city breaks, as well as for business trips and conferences. Park your car in the hotel garage for a fee. All 94 rooms at the reasonably priced City hotel in Vienna are contemporary and comfortable, with free WIFI. Mr Guenter SEMLER, the manager of the ibis Wien City hotel, would like to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Ibis Wien City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse