Great location, quiet environment, yummy breakfasts, excellent facilities (the room, the linens, huge tub/shower, etc.). Ulla & her husband really take care of travelers well. The only clarification: if having a fireplace is a dealbreaker for you, specify that when making the reservation; the garden flat is comfortable if understandably awkwardly arranged but has no fireplace. There is a lift but there is a flight of stairs in the entryway and shallow level changes on the lowest floor with the breakfast room; travelers in a wheelchair *might* be allowed ground level to the lift from the outside, but that would be through special arrangements with Ulla; it might not be possible but I would inquire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family owned boutique hotel / B&B in the hearth of Vienna. Spacious, bright, and elegantly furnished rooms of timeless beauty with heated stoneware flooring and large bath tubs in all rooms are what makes us special. Very comfortable beds, Air-conditioning, and included breakfast are standard. In one of the best residential areas of Vienna, located in a quiet back street in a (in 2002) remodeled old (originally built just before 1900) house of classical style, yet directly at an underground stop just a few minutes away from all important places in Vienna, we are the perfect place for your stay in Vienna - no matter if for business or pleasure (or both). Allergy friendly hotel according to ECARF-Standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Fastbooking and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel SPIESS & SPIESS Appartement-Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiess And Spiess Appartement
- Spiess & Spiess Appartement Hotel Vienna