Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 155
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$ 128
eDreamsUS$ 155
TravelocityUS$ 128
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I loved this hotel! It had a wonderful old world slightly French charm but was so close to everything! I am not a great walker but found it easy to walk to the Museum Quartier..it is just across the road :-) . The big bus is stop is at the bottom of the road and the underground is right at the door.
It was an easy walk to town and all the delights Vienna holds from Parliment to the Albertina and the Opera.
The room I had was huge and the bathroom was modern granite and glass. It was exceptionally clean.
The reception is on the first floor but once you work that out all is well. Breakfast is delightful with warm rolls and lovely fresh fruit. The bed is firm and I was worried I would suffer the effects but it turned out to be extremely comfortable.
As a solo traveller I felt very safe and if you tire of Viennese food there is a SPAR not 100 metres away. Enjoy.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank glennie58
Reviewed 2 April 2016

It was an elegant and clean pension. The room was very large, the bathroom was clean and very equipped. The staff was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was average, but good. The problem is the bed. We stay 1 night but the bed was very hard. I felt that I sleep on the floor. We couldn't stay one more nights at the pension, because we can't sleep.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 192ritan
Reviewed 17 March 2016

My stay here was absolutely delightful. The staff was very warm and made me feel comfortable in traveling around the city alone. My room was simple and exactly what I needed. Beautiful balcony with a view of the city was very relaxing to come home to after long walks around the city. The location of this hotel was ideal because it was walking distance to the museums and shopping centers. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends who want to travel to Vienna.

Room tip: Beautiful fresh flowers everywhere!
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I stayed here with my two teens in the summer of 2015. I booked two rooms both of which were extremely spacious and clean. Check in was a little problematic as the hotel is not clearly identifiable from outside the building, or inside (it it situated within an office bldg.).

Breakfast was fresh and plentiful, the staff could not be nicer and the owner is very friendly and eager to please. Would definitely stay again.

The location is superb; easy walking distance to museums Opera, restaurants, shopping etc. Park your car in the Museum lot, much less expensive than other city lots and the hotel offers a discount.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2016

We stayed here in December 2015 in a triple room with our young daughter. The room was very large with double aspect windows with views. It was clean and well presented. Anti-allergy bed linen was available on request and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was standard continental style but to a good standard. A particular bonus was free availability of hot drinks from the Nespresso machine all day, which is unusual in Vienna. The hotel is 5 minutes away from Volkstheater underground station and Maria Theresien Platz (which had a great Christmas market) and also 5 minutes walk from the Spittelberg Christmas market.

Date of stay: December 2015