I stayed there on business .
Its clean,comfortable and has free internet. The building itself has some interesting old features ie staircases,paintings and fireplaces which I liked and appears to have been recently renovated
For 100 euro per night it was decent value
So it did me fine for a night and was a short,pleasant walk to the centre
The only downsides were no gym and lack of tea/coffee making facility in the room otherwise it was OK. One tip is to head for Fromme Helene for dinner nearby -very good local Austrian place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien am Rathaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna