Attache Hotel Pension
  • Pool
US$ 139
US$ 135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 97
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Wien City(Vienna)
US$ 104
US$ 101
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

Hilton Vienna(Vienna)
US$ 185
US$ 171
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 97
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

All reviewspublic transportationby footsingle roomtvpensionratesconnectionconsproseurocheese
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Early August 2011, we stayed again at Hotel Attaché, because of its convenience: easy access to downtown, close to relatives in the area. This time, we got a room facing the inner courtyard... very pleasant, very quiet. The only trouble was that thought we specified a "double bed" room, it truly was a "double bed" set-up: two single beds shoved together. I am tall and easily, in my sleep, move my legs to the other bed... well, here, that resulted in a gap between the beds because they were not connected. Kind of annoying. Particularly, if you want to become intimate with your better half, that gap between beds really becomes irritating. We heard that the Hotel is catering mainly for business travelers. But for a romantic stay, you better select another hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The positive - it is convenient, with tram and buses near by, nice neighborhood in the city.
The negative - the buses and trams are right outside your window, and you will hear them all night.

Positive - they have internet access. Negative - it doesn't work in your room. Only the lobby.

They shower has shampoo provided. In a single use paper sachet. Single ply toilet paper. adequate but not great breakfast.

I'd stay again. Because I like the location not the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank davidslc
Reviewed 10 May 2011

The front of the Hotel is far from welcoming and the area also not wonderful . The front of house guy was rude and very un-welcoming .
The corridors smell and are poorly lit with flickering lights .
The room was very clean and very tidy but not to my taste .
Very noisy and this was a sunday and very warm .
I had booked this Hotel back in January and was told that the policy was 72 hours cancellation policy and felt obliged to to pay for my 2 night stay .
I checked out within 40 minutes as felt that this was not the right Hotel for me or my partner

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2011

I could not believe my good fortune in finding this hotel/pension. I had my own private room with a bath. The staff even brought up a fan for me to use. The rooms were very clean as was the entire hotel. I was on both a tram line and a bus line and was within walking distance of the metro and the downtown area. The price was very reasonable and certainly when you compare the price to other Vienna hotels. The breakfast was good and they even had great cappacino. Check it out. You will like it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank saradennison
Reviewed 10 March 2011

We visited a radiological congress in Vienna and this hotel was nicely situated close to the subway line U1 to Vienna Center. The staff was ok. and the breakfast was very good and adequate. The room was also spacious, though the TV set was ancient. How ever the elevator was old and not so tidy (it was used also by office customers and employees in the same building) as well the carpets in the corridoor. Not big things, but having them fixed the over all appearance would have been a lot better.
Also I wonder, how noisy most central european mid-class hotels are, when somebody flushes the toilet or something. This hotel was no exception in that sense.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business