location. staff. charming. breakfast. loved everything about the hotel.
being a snior woman traveling alone the location is the best. near public transportation, and even more important in the pedestrian zone where there was always somethin happening.
air condition is a must as the tempratures were 27-30. and it worked good and quite.
the staf was always helpful. at reception, breakfast (which was very good) and housekeeping.
and the hotel was beautiful.
will gladly lodge there next time i am in vienna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna