I really enjoyed this hotel. I'm not sure why it's not ranked higher on TA. It's perfectly located in the altstadt steps away from anything you'd want to do. My room even had a view of the steeple of St. Stephens. The room and the bath were spacious, well appointed and quiet. The front desk staff could not have been more helpful. The breakfast was my best breakfast experience on this trip. After the first day the server remembered my coffee order and my room number - it was a very civilized way to start the day. If I have to be picky, my only complaint would be the wi-fi connectivity: if idle for more than five or ten minutes you had to go through the log-in process. I'm sure the hotel can fix that easily enough as it's just a setting. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna