I considered only few criteria:
1. not too far from public transport station, preferably underground (which routes are much easier to understand than trams)
2. free wifi (some 5-star hotels will charge you for this!)
4. English speaking desk person
5. cleanness in general
6. private bathroom
The hotel fits all the above, with extra, I got a nice courtyard view room and they have a nicely decorated hallways.
However, it's true that this is a very basic hotel, which you won't find some basic things like water boiler for making tea (not even a glass), hair dryer (not that I need one), no air-cond (not a problem during my stay though).
The biggest issue to me is breakfast is not included and IMHO it's a little steep they charge for one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern art serves as inspiration in KUNSThof, a small private hotel. Aiming to combine the comfort of a family hotel with the pleasure of an art gallery, KUNSThof hosts exhibitions of local and international artist. These exhibitions represent a unique opportunity for artist to present their work before an international audience. Thus, living space and art space become one, and the hotel more than just another place to spend the night. This is what distinguishes the KUNSThof from other hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel KUNSThof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kunsthof Reichshof Vienna
- Hotel Kunsthof Reichshof