My husband and 17 year old daughter and I stayed three nights at the Kaiserhof in the middle of March. We were more than happy. Our room was on the third floor. It was quiet, comfortable and clean. My daughter said the chair bed was the most comfortable bed she had on the entire trip.
The hotel employs more staff than most hotels I have been in. The free breakfast buffet (it really is as good as everyone says) is always fully stocked. We watched a supervisor come out with her check list, there were 2 staff serving coffee and tea and cleaning tables, and at least one or two staff refilling the buffet.
Everyone we dealt with was very friendly, especially the woman in charge of the lounge. We checked out at noon, left our bags with reception, spent the rest of the day in the Museum Quarter, then returned to spend a couple of hours in the lounge while waiting for our night train to Zurich. We recommend the cheese plate and antipasti plate, as well as the beer. It was a relaxing way to end our stay in Vienna.
If we ever return, we will go back to the Kaiserhof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KAISERHOF was built in 1896 (last renovation 2015/16). The familiar private running hotel is located in a quiet area, close to the historical heart of Vienna. The State Opera House, St. Stephans Cathedral and the Naschmarkt are nearby. Bus, Tram and Metro-Station nearby. The natural friendliness of the staff, best quality service, and real love of detail give the hotel a unique attractive ambience. Tradition and the modernity combine here with true Austrian charme!Breakfast-Buffet also offers GLUTEN- and LACTOSE-FREE products. 74 Rooms on 6 floors. For our guests who suffer in allergies, the KAISERHOF Wien offers special "allergy-friendly" rooms - which are furbished and designed to the needs and requirements for people who suffers in allergies. Categories: Petite, Classic, Business, Madame, Allergy-friendly, Romantic, Junior-Suites, Suites, the KAISERHOF Suite and the ADMIRAL Suite, are available. Fee W-Lan, public garage nearby. All rooms are equipped with aircondition and tea-& coffeemaker, minibar. Small Wellness-Area. Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien is a NON-Smoking Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Vienna
- Vienna Best Western