“Interesting take on Tapas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of M Lounge

M Lounge
Ranked #271 of 4,105 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: European, International, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Description: Hip, Chic, Good!You name it! M Lounge meets the philosophy where you’re happy to spend your precious time. Where you feel comfortable - a place of pleasant and casual encounters.M Lounge is the conclusion of a successful creative process; it combines modern design and top gastronomical skills to a perfect concept. M Lounge succeeds in fulfilling upscale, dynamic and cosmopolitan audiences.Many small dishes are served smartly and extraordinary – “M Lounge-style dishes” are traditional, new, open minded, spontaneous and affordable. We break the classic order of courses, we serve a meal rapidly after the other - it is casual brings you fun and also to our employees. Every bite is thrilling, amazing and innovative … the modern way to enjoy food
A TripAdvisor Member
“Interesting take on Tapas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012 via mobile

Lovely little tapas with a cute setting albeit slightly off the beaten track on a bit of a roadside but good food, cocktails and value for money.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Wien, Österreich
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food and Service - nice location as well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

They not only have an excellent drink/cocktail menu, their tapas are excellent as well. Very small portions but they are delicious and M Lounge sure knows how to decorate them. Most of it is served in a glass, even their cupcakes. I recommend getting the Banana nougat cupcake. Believe me, best cupcake ever.

What's also nice (especially for Vienna) is that they have a seperate non-smoking section and it doesn't feel like they are putting you in the last corner to hide you from the rest of the smokers. The place is comfy, modern and the service is excellent.

I can only recommend it. Great place for a first date, too since you get to nibble on each others food :)

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank pkneisl
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great sampler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

We had a sampler which consisted of their 7 or 8 most popular dishes for around 20 euros (they even have a fully vegetarian one.) It was enough for two people to split and the food and servie were wonderful.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Leslie H
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Recommended--Inexpensive and good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

We came here based on the reviews on trip advisor and were not dissappointed. The food was really good and inexpensive and the perfect size. Service was quick and the staff was friendly. Vienna must be one of the few places left where you can actually smoke a cig in a restaurant. We were happy about that.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank american_expat_CPH
London, United Kingdom
“Great little place. Would eat here again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

We headed to this place based on past reviews and I have to say that I'm glad we did. Originally I found the seating slightly uncomfortable, with bar stools and couches it is not the sort of place you would normally eat but you do get used to it. We didn't have a reservation and while smoking and non smoking were reasonably busy we were shown to a table quickly and given an English menu. We ordered a range of dishes and have to say when they came I was disappointed, even though I read that they were tapas dishes I hadn't expected them to be so small. (I'd advise looking at the photos on here for dish sizes). The food was really nice and I found that even though I had expected them to be larger I was full after eating what I had ordered. The service provided was great, despite our little knowledge of German. The overall atmosphere was nice and relaxed and the meal was overall really enjoyable. Definitely a recommended spot!

• Visited March 2012