First up the hotel location was great, just a short walk from the metro station. There are shops and dining choices just outside. Service staff was responsive and attentive, exactly what you would expect from a 3 star hotel.
I found the rooms a little small though, but I don't have any basis for comparison since this was the only hotel I stayed in during my trip to Vienna. However, I did find the air conditioning in my room below par. It was too warm and I had to sleep in just a singlet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to present the rich in traditon Boutique Hotel Fürst Metternich in hostoric splendor as an individual, family run boutique hotelTradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna