“service is a total disaster, totally unfriendly”

Cafe-Konditorei Aida
Ranked #73 of 134 Dessert in Vienna
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 6
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Reviewed 19 May 2018

This is an overrated so called "italian" ice salon.
Nothing to do with Italy....
It was crowded, one can hardly walk between the tables.
Service is of an incredible rudeness. The decoration of the salon is totally worn out and of a very bad taste.
The things we ate (cake and coffee) were not bad, but not that great quality.
I gave this place only 1/5 because of the total lack of education of the waiters and waitresses.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I had better ice creams before. Good prices. The staff was rude and unpleasant. I tried coconut and pistachio. My mother tried coffee and chocolate. Just an ordinary ice cream...

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We didn' t know that place before, and passing by we saw very nice pastery... we came in and we had no regrets at all. All was good and people very welcoming. Highly recommended place .

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Well... the cake wasn't superb and the service wasn't fast. But we wanted something for desert. I loved the sacherl and apfelstrudel ice-cream though.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Came here for a sachertorte and it turned out dry. Rather disappointing considering how nice the cafe looked. Also the waiter was horribly rude and impatient - he actually rolled his eyes at me when I told him I needed another 5 mins to decide on what to order. Won't visit again.

1  Thank Yan Hong T