US$ 362
US$ 339
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 378/night.

US$ 146
US$ 111
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 218
US$ 160
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

US$ 171
US$ 165
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

US$ 210
US$ 188
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 233/night.

US$ 180
US$ 165
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

US$ 239
US$ 226
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 258/night.

US$ 63
Trip.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 79
US$ 145
US$ 90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

1,653 results
All reviewsopera houseold worldluxury collectionopera suitestarwood pointswalk in closetluxury hotelconcierge staffsmall balconyperfect locationmarble bathroomturn down servicestate operabeautiful hoteldeluxe roombeautiful roomsitting area
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We were there for a week, what to say, king is not available , expect to see twins, hotels interior is quite old and requires renovation.
Service level is good as expected.
Lobby has permanet cigars flavour, which i dont mind.
Breakfast is ok but a bit boring for whole week.
Few words re internet : seems to be hotel is using 28.8Kb technology from last century,
NEVER BUY INTERNET here, 29eur is total waste of money, better go and vuy local modem or simcard at the same price, just terrible!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
BRISTOL_VIE_GM, General Manager at Hotel Bristol Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2011

Kings available also Internet available at lower price and free at business centre

Dear Sir / Madame, thank you for your comments posted on Trip Advisor. We do appreciate all of our guest’s feedback as it helps us to constantly evaluate and improve our levels of service. Regarding your specific comments I would like to emphasize that: we do have King Size beds available (not sure why we could not provide you with one - but we definitely can arrange this in advance. With regards to internet please note that we do offer packages at a significantly lower price point and also free service in our business centre. With regards to our breakfast buffet I would like to reiterate the fact that we do offer all egg dishes as well as some other hot items (i.e. porridge etc.) fresh - so you do not find them on the buffet - this is in order to provide a better quality and choice - perhaps that gave you the impression that we did not have as much choice as you were hoping to have but I can assure you that all this is being offered in our a la carte menu which is present on each table. Again I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Kind regards,
Gerald R. Krischek - General Manager

Reviewed 14 December 2011

This was my third visit to the Hotel Bristol in Vienna. I made my reservation 3 hours prior to arrival on the 5th of December and was upgraded upon arrival (Room 580). I can't say more than I already have about how beautiful, welcoming, warm, friendly and superb the hotel is. The staff are top notch and know how much attention to provide a client - thank you!!!!!

The location? Well if you haven't been to Vienna during the Christmas season you should make it a priority. It is beautiful and oh so romantic!!! Just walk out the door and to your right and you'll see it.

Thank you to the staff of the Hotel Bristol. Can't say the next time I'll be in Vienna, but I can assure you that I'll be staying at the Bristol again.

Reviewed 13 December 2011

We were terribly disapointed in the Bristol. It is a "Grand Dame" that although beautifully restored is not our idea of luxury. We had reserved a king bed but were given two twins that were so bad we were in pain by the second night, keep in mind I actually prefer a hard bed, but these were so hard we might as well have been sleeping on the floor. For a starwood hotel these certainly are not "heavenly beds". The room was very small and we had two dining style chairs to sit on to watch TV in the evening, very uncomfortable. The bathroom had a single sink and I have never seen a tub so narrow and difficult to get in and out of, showering was not easy or comfortable. The room did have a lovely marble hallway but that did nothing to add to our comfort. I guess if you are impressed with fabric covered walls, traditional decor and historic places this is the place to stay. Personally, we prefer some comfort to go along with that and would not stay here again.

Room Tip: pay the extra to look at the opera house, rooms overlooking the Ring road are noisy and unattractive, beware of rooms on the 5th and 6th floors as they may have boards on the windows so you have no view out.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
BRISTOL_VIE_GM, General Manager at Hotel Bristol Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2011

Luxury is individual - Rooms and bathrooms are of different sizes

Dear Sir / Madame, thank you very much for your comment posted on Trip Advisor. We do cherish all our guests’ feedback as it helps us to improve and increase our levels of service. I was concerned to read your comments about the room that you described. Allow me to add that we do have various kinds of rooms. Our premium rooms do have large bathrooms. Furthermore I would like to add that the rooms on the 6th floor do have amazing and unobstructed views and a terrace as it is a suite only floor. Thank you for your good comments about the decor overall but again kindly note that we do have many rooms with large bathrooms - if you communicate us your preference we are more than happy to assign a room with large bathroom. Kind regards, Gerald Krischek / General Manager

Reviewed 13 December 2011

A very warm and grand old hotel with gracious staff and cozy rooms. I would live here if I could. It is perhaps the most centrally located hotel in the city. Every staff member was efficent. Problem with my in-room safe: 5 minute response time. Request from housekeeping: less than 5 minutes response time. That's pretty amazing. Restaurant service spot-on with good food. This is affordable luxury at its best.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Thank Ryan.W
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I just returned from Vienna and the Hotel Bristol. It's a superb hotel. First class and one of the finest hotel experiences I have had in a long time.

When I arrived, the drive up was impressive. The hotel was beautifully lighted for the holidays and was beautiful. I admit that I was surprised when I went into the lobby, as it's quite small. The staff was very friendly, though, and the rooms more than made up for the "less than impressive" lobby. (I had friends staying across the street at the Imperial, which is also a Starwood hotel. That hotels lobby is much more grand, matching the outside look and feel of the hotels.)

When I arrived, I was told that my "upgraded" room was not available. I told the registration clerk that I was ok to take a regular room if it was available. He suggested that my room would be available in just 30 minutes and suggested that I should wait. I did, and how was it the right thing to do! I was upgraded to a suie that was about the biggest I have ever stayed in. My room had a large foyer, grand living room, bedroom, exercize room, walk in closet and very large master bathroom. The furnishings were old world, but not old and broken down. The bed linens were first class. The bath had a large vanity, huge tub and wonderful walk in shower.

The inroom "gym" was so impressive. It was inside my own room, and complete with treadmill, stair climber and full size sauna. It was larger than the public gym at many European hotels.

Now I have to qualify this review, as it's clear that I was upgraded to a room that was FAR from standard. But, it was a first class experience that leads me to believe that even the regular rooms would be a great stay. The staff if first class, the facility was very good and the location superb. Overall, I was disappointed to have been there on business (by myself) and not with my wife for a vacation! It would have been a great vacation.

Check out the pictures attached. They don't even come close to doing justice to the room I experienced, but can give you an idea ofthe luxury that awaits you at the Hotel Bristol.

Room Tip: As you can tell from my review, if you can get upgraded it's well worth the wait!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Hotel Bristol as well as for your positive feedback. I was very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you kept the Hotel Bristol in such good memory, especially the upgrade and the service provided. I hope to have the honour to welcome you back in the not too distant future again. With best regards from Vienna,
Gerald Krischek