“Excellent Indian Restaurant in Vienna Center”

Nirvana - The Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1,185 of 4,768 Restaurants in Vienna
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old University Quarter
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Nirvana Restaurant - Excellent Food, Ambience and outdoor sitting was the best. Very Clean, delicious food. We had our Lunch and dinner for the days. Plain Daal Fry was far too good to forget. Palak Panner and Mixed Vegetable were just fantastic. Kudos to the Chef and Mr.Tiwari who took care of us very well. I can bet, one will not get such a fresh and tasty food in India too. I would strongly recommend to people who like Indian and that too Vegetarian food. Vegan food is fast catching up in Europe. Enjoyed a lot. Keep the good work going Mr Tiwari.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Very good Indian food with great ambience ... outdoor sitting
Went here regularly for d four days we stayed in vienna

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I'd love to tell you what I ate is called, but I can't remember. But what I won't forget is the taste. Delicious!! I don't know much about Indian food, but it was good, and the service fantastic! The bread delivered with my meal was very fresh and very warm. Staff was very professional and courteous. If you use reading glasses, bring them because the print on the menu is kinda small, and the dining room is a bit on the dark side. Having said that, the atmosphere is great. Yes, I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I go to this restaurant on almost every trip I make to Vienna. The food is freshly cooked by authentic Indian chef who can make drinks to your taste.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We were tired of eating local food after our ten day trip in Europe and found this as a welcome relief. The host Mr. Tiwari was a joy. He welcomed us and chatted all through lunch that we came back for dinner too. Very good food. Walking to the city center near Stephansplatz.