“Very good ”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old University Quarter
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Very good Indian food with great ambience ... outdoor sitting
Went here regularly for d four days we stayed in vienna

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I'd love to tell you what I ate is called, but I can't remember. But what I won't forget is the taste. Delicious!! I don't know much about Indian food, but it was good, and the service fantastic! The bread delivered with my meal was very fresh and very warm. Staff was very professional and courteous. If you use reading glasses, bring them because the print on the menu is kinda small, and the dining room is a bit on the dark side. Having said that, the atmosphere is great. Yes, I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I go to this restaurant on almost every trip I make to Vienna. The food is freshly cooked by authentic Indian chef who can make drinks to your taste.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We were tired of eating local food after our ten day trip in Europe and found this as a welcome relief. The host Mr. Tiwari was a joy. He welcomed us and chatted all through lunch that we came back for dinner too. Very good food. Walking to the city center near Stephansplatz.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Nirvana for lunch. We were both vegetarian, I ordered a Veg Thali and my wife ordered Samosas and Palak Paneer. Both ordered Rotis. The food was uniformly outstanding and authentic. The Dal Makhani was the best I have ever had.... I recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting an Indian meal in Vienna!! Good service and not too pricey!!

1  Thank LalitB209