“So good!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old University Quarter
Description: Nirvana DAS INDISCHE RESTAURANT IN WIEN Nirvana verbindet Mitten im Zentrum von Wien die authentische indische Küche mit zeitgemäßem Stil und Flair. NIRVANA THE INDIAN RESTAURANT IN VIENNA Elegantly situated in the glorious city center of Vienna, Nirvana – The Indian restaurant, offers the finest of Indian food in a contemporary style and flair.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I'd love to tell you what I ate is called, but I can't remember. But what I won't forget is the taste. Delicious!! I don't know much about Indian food, but it was good, and the service fantastic! The bread delivered with my meal was very fresh and very warm. Staff was very professional and courteous. If you use reading glasses, bring them because the print on the menu is kinda small, and the dining room is a bit on the dark side. Having said that, the atmosphere is great. Yes, I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I go to this restaurant on almost every trip I make to Vienna. The food is freshly cooked by authentic Indian chef who can make drinks to your taste.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We were tired of eating local food after our ten day trip in Europe and found this as a welcome relief. The host Mr. Tiwari was a joy. He welcomed us and chatted all through lunch that we came back for dinner too. Very good food. Walking to the city center near Stephansplatz.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Nirvana for lunch. We were both vegetarian, I ordered a Veg Thali and my wife ordered Samosas and Palak Paneer. Both ordered Rotis. The food was uniformly outstanding and authentic. The Dal Makhani was the best I have ever had.... I recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting an Indian meal in Vienna!! Good service and not too pricey!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank LalitB1111
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Located in the old town, the restaurant serves Indian food. It has both indoor and outdoor seating and a variety of dishes. Food quality is average and you need to be careful and consult the menu while ordering since some side dishes like pickles which you could assume are free are chargeable here.

Staff is friendly, ambience is traditional Indian and service is good.

Date of visit: June 2017