All reviews large bed stayed here privacy luxury amenities suite breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I really liked this hotel, stylish and cozy, nice staff, the arrival at the hotel is comfortable, very tasty food, breakfast is unmatched
Free internet, parking, good location, for shoppers just paradise

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
NatalieBruckberger, Inhaber at House of Time, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Guests,

thank you for staying house of time ! Next time we´re having a very Special Party in our Parisien Club 39 !

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

House of time is indeed very good suite hotel with the rooms having its own design. stayed there for 2 nights and really liked it, the location is great and it's really new, extremely comfortable and really well decorated

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I loved everything about the hotel. Clean and beautifully decorated rooms, nice staff and cool breakfasts. We stayed 2 nights and definitely will come back. This place is worth staying. Ta the reception they told us about the city and their recommendations were very useful

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kirnitskaya,

I`m looking forward to seeing you again. There are so many more to experience : in Vienna and in house of time !

Best for you,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights and really enjoyed the stay. The staff is serviceminded and wont bother you reguarly as hotel staff often do with turn down service or cleaning. We stayed in the music room which had a very large bed and two television with apple TV.

Baththub was good and the water hot, a bit low water pressure though.

We really enjoyed the breakfast being served in the room every morning. They will serve whatever breakfast you preffer.

We had a car and three days ticket for the U bahn so the location didnt bother us. Its a 5 min walk to the nearest u bahn station.

Theres some small improvements that could be made as the coffe now is being served in a glass cup which makes it less warm. Would be good with a huge pot of coffee well since you get served twice now if you drink two cups inte morning. With that being said I must add that the decorations of the breakfast is the best, very high quality work.

I really liked the privacy and the breakfasts. I will stay here again for our next visit to Vienna.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mari

Sorry about the coffee misunderstanding.I won`t happen again the next time you stay. A special house of time drink is waiting for you in our Parisian Bar 39.

See you again,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in mid June influenced by high ta ratings, they had room ready by 12 noon which was nice esp after overnight flight. We had a “playground” suite. One large room really really large bed very comfortable. The outside isn’t much. Looks like a converted apt building. No lobby w staff waiting. We rang bell and a young lady met us and stored our luggage while we visited the sat am farmer market with the locals. Very cool. Breakfast in room was included. Eggs were too soft coffee not hot, otherwise very nice service and good quality food. Many times I called the number for asst and no one answered. Kind of odd and not what I expected. They have this weird self opening (w touch code) main door. Place was very private and had a lot of uniqueness but was a bit far from museum quarter where most of city attractions are located. Nice place but not ideal for a few days visit. I would’ve been happier closer to opera house area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank z06man

Dear Guests

I`m very sorry some things didn`t work out for you. I hope you`ll come back and I´ll invite you in our Parisian Bar Club 39.

Best Regards