“Delicious simple local food”
Review of Huberbrau Stuberl

Huberbrau Stuberl
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Kitzbuhel
Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This place is great, friendly service and good traditional food.

You cannot book here but the two times we visited, we were seated very quickly.

I would recommend the veal schnitzel.

Good value.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Comfy, simple and friendly local Restaurant. When we arrived it was a bit packed, but that's usually a sign of good taste. We sat with another friendly lady and ordered the daily set menu with some cold cut beef as starter. The prices were a bit below average, so we were surprised how great the food was! Traditional tiroler kitchen with some modern touches and very fresh and qualitative products.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We had a great reception here. Although we had to wait it didn't take long and then we were sitting with another group chatting away. I'm veggie and they had a veggie dish on the menu as well as taking me through other dishes they could make veggie. Good atmosphere and attentive service.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

They squeezed us in on a chilly winter night and it was delicious. Great beer. Great schnitzel, and awesome food all round. Shared a table with some locals which was fun. The service was great. We tried to go back but it was full again! Make a booking and yo’ull be fine!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We got there around 6 o'clock and, as there were only 2 of us, ended up sharing a table with 2 locals. The service was very friendly and efficient and the food was delicious. For me this was comfort food in a typically Austrian setting.
The mixed salad was what I expect in Austria ... a tasty mix of various salads. My husband enjoyed his cordon bleu and my Schweinefilet was excellent. I refrained from stealing a bit of the delicious looking Schnitzel that our table companion was enjoying. Although limited, there are various gluten free items available ... the Schweinefilet for example.