I stayed one night in Kitzhof last week and had a real good time there. The Spa is relaxing with a nice pool and the food in the restaurant is really delicious. Good combination of traditional and modern atmosphere. There was also a very good working mood in the conference rooms...
They had only soft cushions in the room...it is a personal thing, but i would like to have a choice between soft and hard one. But I will return for sure...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish design meets traditional ambience in Kitzbuehel's Mountain Design Resort Hotel Kitzhof. Centrally located at the city park and offering views of the Kitzbueheler Horn and Hahnenkamm peaks, Hotel Kitzhof is just a five-minute walk from Kitzbuehel's idyllic town center. Following a complete makeover in 2008, Hotel Kitzhof offers a total of 163 guest rooms with three large suites and 27 Superior rooms. The Kitz Spa measures 600 square meters and includes an indoor pool, a Finnish sauna, a Sanarium, a steam bath and five treatment rooms. The spa treatments and products are based on the innovative JUST PURE moon phase concept. Three restaurants offer freshly prepared local and international cuisine. The Mountain Design Resort Hotel Kitzhof is a member of Design Hotels™, a collection of more than 200 creative and individually managed hotels in over 43 countries worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design
- Hotel Kitzhof Ski Golfresort
- Kitzhof Ski Golfresort Hotel