“First time guest with my BFF”
Review of An Indian Affair

An Indian Affair
Ranked #2 of 472 Restaurants in Langley
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Indian Affair is one of the Best Indian food Restaurant in Langley, British Columbia. We are committed to delight our customers with the exotic Indian flavors in the mesmerizing ambiance of our restaurant.
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Very welcoming entrance and resturant area was clean and modern.
The lunch buffet was very nicely presented and there were many fresh salads and meat and veggie dishes to choose from. I liked that the chai and naan were included in the cost of the buffet. The price was reasonable . The only thing I would have liked for the food to be a littler hotter ( which can be common with most buffets I feel) and the naan was a little on the oily side. Overall very nice . We'll be back!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

after reading some reviews, we decided to have dinner here. we ordered shrimp biryani, lamb rogan josh, mix grill affair & garlic naan. the portions were very generous. lamb rogan josh was awesome! mix grill had good combination too (lamb, shrimp, salmon, chicken). garlic naan was a bit on a salty side but palatable. overall the food was great! had lots of leftover due to huge portions. great ambiance inside. great Indian food over all!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Trust me you will relish the food!!employees are courteous and nice also
The ambiance is cool and must try Goat Curry

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

First to arrive for Indian food buffet lunch! Large variety to choose from. Lots of sauces to try from butter chicken to goat curry, chick peas and cauliflower. Tandoori chicken, battered fish, pakora, beef meatballs, corn salad, green salad, rice, mushrooms, fruit, tapioca, sweet dessert balls. Hot, crispy naan brought to your table and refillable chai tea included. Place is modern, clean and service very good.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I was very keen to find an indian restaurant in Langley, however trying to order proved an ordeal and as part of this I found out that simple things such as a side order of vegetable curry was not available. This made ordering expensive for a simple traditional indian meal. Added to this a general confusion about delivery addresses l, resulted in not getting to order. If I ever get the chance again to be dining for one again I will submit another review.