The hotel is a walkable 5 mins from the main Salzburg train station and is only a 10 min walk to Mirabell and a further 5 to the old town. Our room was very clean and spacious. Facilities were great; in room we had free wi-fi, a kettle, tea and coffee replenished each day. I took advantage of the 3 saunas, turkish steam room and small gym on the 4th floor. A great way to relax after a hard days sightseeing. There is a restaurant in the hotel which we did not use, but seemed reasonable prices with some vegetarian options. We also did not take breakfast, instead choosing to use the cafe in the lower ground floor of the small Kiesel shopping centre, opposite. (this also has a Subways and Billa supermarket). If you are staying some time and want to do laundry there is Bubble Point laundrette near the train station on Karl-Wurmb-Straße 2. We stayed 6 nights and paid £70 a night in May and felt this was great value considering the facilities and location on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg