The front part of this hotel is set in an old building, with a modern annexe at the back and lovely gardens (with a private chapel). Hotel seems to cater mostly for business/conferences and coach tours as there seemed to be large groups there every day. It's located on a busy main road just out of the centre of Salzburg (but within a 10 minute walk along a quieter footpath along the river) so rooms at the back or in the modern annexe are quieter. The rooms in the Annexe are a good size, very comfortable and clean and have good bathrooms. Breakfast is fine, I didn't eat there at other times so can't comment on the restaurant. Staff are helpful if not particularly friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ARCOTEL Castellani offers a perfect combination of pleasure, enjoyment, creativity and relaxation. The 4-star hotel boasts seminar rooms, two restaurants, a large garden, a fitness and relaxation area as well as the baroque St. Josephskapelle for weddings and christenings. Just a few minute's walk away from the city centre, there's no better place to experience the abundance of culture and sporting opportunities that Salzburg has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your ARCOTEL Castellani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg