“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view from the living room
shared garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BBcanada1...
British Columbia
“Great location”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This apartment is in a fabulous location, it is well equipped even with a nespresso machine ( grocery store down street where u can purchase capsules). There were three of us therefore I slept on the cot provided. Probably would not do that again so I would say apartment is good for two people. It was hot when we were there so we asked for a couple fans which were provided. The bed sheets had hairs on them, but housekeeping came and changed them promptly.
I actually would of given the apartment five stars if my arrival was greeted better. They knew my approx. time I was coming but when I called the son, he was not very welcoming. I didn't mind waiting for him to get to the apartment as they wanted a call from the airport and not the apartment. It wasn't a big deal to me but it was for him to the point of rudeness.
Other than my greeting, this apartment is really good for two people!

California
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Virginia...
“Great apartment close in Old Town”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The apartment was lovely & was located directly under the Fortress of Salzburg. Within walking distance to all the sights. Gabi met us w the keys and gave us a map of the area. Enjoyed having a washer and dryer available (shared). Loved the view & location!

Lesahn
“A great apartment in a perfect location”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We enjoyed the old town apartment very much. Gabi and Michael were helpful and communication was very easy with Gabi. She responded to all my questions very quickly. Michael met us when we arrived and helped us get oriented in the city by pointing out places on a map. I would stay in the apartment again if I were to visit Salzburg in the future.

Your age range 50-64
Daryl B
“Lovely apartment in the heart of old Salzburg”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Easy booking and friendly welcome from hosts Gabi and Michael.
Has everything you need for comfortable stay and soak up the vibe of old Salzburg.
Overlooking university grounds and done from cathedral- hope you like sounds of church bells ( we did)
Would definitely stay again

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing