“Away from crowds”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

robroymee...
Orlando, Florida
“Away from crowds”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Friendly, helpful hosts Mike, Hans, Irma. Clean comfy quiet room w shower, beautiful area west of Rainberg tunnel, near Neutorstr. Can walk to Altstadt. Bus #1 n #27 nearby. Best eats Rainberg Cafe. I stayed nearly 3 weeks.

Louise W
“Miss”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

My sister and I stayed here for a short visit to Salzburg and we were not disappointed. The host Michael greeted us on our arrival and showed us to the apartment. We stayed in the twin room, the beds were the comfiest beds ever, bathroom had a shower, 2 hob cooker and sink, kettle in room. There was also a microwave but this was in the small hall for the other 2 apartments to use if needed. There is wifi also available at apartment password will be viven to you on arrival if you wish to use it. I would highly recommend this property, and I will stat here again on my next visit.

Buses run every 15 minutes, number 10 & 27 is the bus to catch from airport. Bus 10 stops at junction to schwedenstrasse then it is 5 minute walk down street. Bus 27 goes down schwedenstrasse stop at 2nd bus stop by play park and it's 2 minutes down road, apartment has a sign on gate saying studio apartments.

UkAnnalon...
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely accommodation and such a bargain”
Reviewed 25 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Friend and I stayed 3 nights at the start of the Xmas markets and were so pleased with our apartment in a quiet surburban street, but only a 15 minute walk to the old town. A really easy journey from the airport, take either the number 10 or 27 bus which stop at the other end of Schweden Street and walk 5 minutes to number 18. (It's cheaper to buy the ticket at the newsagents in the airport but you can pay the driver 2.60E.)
There are 9 apartments in the house, I think, and ours was an immaculately clean twin bed room with a view which included a snow capped mountain. I was just able to hear the cathederal bells in the morning, which was pleasant, and not at all intrusive. The bathroom with shower was perfectly large enough and our room was a good size, very nicely furnished and with comfortable beds, table and chairs, wall units with a large TV & numerous plug sockets. There was a sweet little curtained off area with a unit containg a sink, draining board, double hot plates, fridge and storage space. The house was very warm - we occasionally opened the window - so always comfortable. Wifi was free.
Accommodation in Salzburg was expensive when we were booking, and this was significantly cheaper so we wondered what we were getting - there was no cause for concern - it was a real bargain and we could not have been more pleased.
Not least, I must mention our hosts, a most delightful woman and her very nice son who could not have been more welcoming or helpful. Our thanks to them both.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing