My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. While my husband worked I walked to the City Center which was approx 20 min - not hard to find! Breakfast was incl in our rate and it was ok. The staff was very friendly and wifi good although we had issues w/ it at times not working. The bar was also ok but small. The hotel was a short 10 min taxi ride from the Graz Hauptbahnhof train station. The room was quite spacious w/ lots of room to move about. I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FROM BUSINESS ROOM TO PENTHOUSE. Whether you’re unwinding for a weekend as a couple, discovering Graz with the family, stopping off for a medium or long-term stay or just need an inspiring place to pull back to during a business trip, our wide-ranging room categories are perfectly in tune with your needs – no matter what they are. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Augarten Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Augartenhotel Art & Design Hotel Graz
- Augartenhotel Art And Design
- Augarten Hotel Graz