All reviews railway station minute walk old town comfortable room hotel offers would stay again main sights room price wifi connection one night stay booked this hotel breakfast was included close to the hotel ham recommend this hotel good size star hotel
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

this hotel is very close to railway station which is its plus point.they have good breakfast but not so much option for vegitarians. i was there for business trip so i had to do many work on Internet which was the most terribale experience for me. when i bookedhotel time i paid an extra cost for internet too. so was sure about good speed internet but unfortunatly there was very poor connectivity in the room. i had to come down near the reseption for internet use. which was so aanoying to me i stayed 3 days.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Our original plan was to go from Schladming to Lake bled for an overnight at bled farmhouse . But due to extend stay @ Daschetin glacier we booked this hotel @ graz same day at a little bit higher price for an intermediate stop on our trip to Ljubjlana . Just opposite to Graz station thru the Subway.. Nice lobby area , basement shopping center , comfortable room. We didn't have breakfast. Austria Trend was one of our favorite hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel Europa M, Verkaufsleiter at Austria Trend Hotel Europa Graz, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Suresh K,

thank you very much for your feedback.
We are very proud, that Austria Trend is one of your favourite hotel. Thank you very much for that.
We hope to see you soon back in our hotel.

Kind regards from Graz,

Bianca Münzer
Junior Sales Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Location: Near Graz Hauptbahnhof (main train station). Walking distance from the city center and the main sights.

Room: The rooms are spacious, clean, and silent (despite being near the train station, you can't hear a thing). It has minibar, TV, armchairs, lots of surfaces to put your things on, a wardrobe, and a safe. Lamps are more than enough so room is bright. The curtains could be a bit darker.

Bathroom: Clean, spacious, has a large bathtub, lots of surfaces, and it features a hairdryer and a make-up mirror.

Staff: Helpful and nice.

Parking: For a fee, you can park your car in a garage below the hotel and take the elevator directly from there to your floor.

We didn't have breakfast in the hotel because we wanted to discover the local places.

This was my second visit to this hotel, I loved my stay so much the last time that I had to stay here again when in Graz and I'm happy that I did.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little hotel it has great access to public transport and about a 15 minute walk in the the little town witch is lovely and has plenty of bars and pubs to keep you busy if that's your thing there are other bits to do but as I was out for business I did not get to do much. I would recommend this hotel to friends.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Checked in yesterday for one night ..requested a double bed got two singles.. air conditioning ineffective..some kind of building work going on..came back at 11.15 last noght and wanted a drink in bar which shut at 11??? 4 star definitely not and not good value.. Bathroom wasnt that clean either..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple