I spent two nigths here with my son. Hotel was easy to reach from Monte Carlo railway station by foot. You must go to the railway stations top floor and from there is just few hundred meters to the hotel. Staff was friendly and helped my son to find a pharmacy when I felt sick and couldn`t do it myself. There was enough staff to serve you. Room was extremely clean, beds were okay, so the sheets. Funny thing was, that you couldn`t wash your hands in toilet. My son ate lunch at the hotel and said it was good. The breakfast was really rich and tasty. Pool we didn`t try.
Location for hotel is just great. Short walk to Casino and busstop near the hotels door. Price was cheap for Monaco.
My son had booked a Ferrari ride from a local company and the hotel staff informed him as soon as the driver and the car arrived in front of the hotel door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel