Once again a sublime weekend at this beautiful hotel, with their new sea swimming pool and fabulous food by the fantastic chef. As usual nothing was too much trouble for the staff, and they were kind enough to show my husband, who was recovering from a bad knee injury and was not as mobile as he usually is, the quick routes with least stairs around the hotel and on one occasion allowed him to ride in the service elevator to access the private party we attended in the Mediterranean Garden on Saturday evening. Another first rate break in this wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo