3,091 results
All reviews rooftop bar swim up room greek restaurant a la carte restaurants main restaurant beautiful hotel water park is coral bay indoor pool reception staff sea view evening entertainment five star hotel all inclusive package out of season waiter service per week
Reviewed 23 March 2016

. The only problem we found was the complete disregard for other people from parents with children. Especially in the evenings when the entertainers were singing with children from 3 yrs old to 10 years old running around them , sometimes with a beach ball continued from 8pm till midnight. The parents couldn't give a dam . This complete shambles ignored by everyone except those that wanted to dance with difficulty.I spoke to the manager who did his very best to help by speaking to the parents involved but they continued to be on their mobiles and one mum just had to finish her book. I love children but come on there is a time and place for these children. Definitely not a 5 star hotel in the evening but as I have said before everything else is superb.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea room and apparently at no extra cost your own swimming pool
1  Thank Barbara W
TsokkosCyprus, Manager at King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear Barbara W,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort.
We are happy that overall you had a superb holiday at our hotel, though regret to read that you were disturbed due attitude of some guests.
We are proud that you named our staff as the `` Exceptionally helpful staff``. Thank you for these compliments.
We would be most delighted to welcome you again at our hotel!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Excellent service from booking in to checking out. Had a sea view room with fantastic views of sea and pool area.Room clean .Location was in quite place but not too from all the excitements. Local buses very clean and for a 5 euro whole day pass very convenient. At this time water was cold so did not use the pools. There is an indoor heated pool. Restaurant staff excellent from manager John, reception Edit and Julia, head waiter Giannis always smiling, Alex, Sofia, Alix and others. They were always helpful. If I have not mentioned your name I am sorry but whole restaurant atmosphere was fantastic . Food quality very good, being vegetarian ,there was enough choice .
Lobby bar staff were very good especially Karoly,Noemi Mickey,Kristina,Melinda. Did not have to ask for drink , they knew what to get. Night reception Peter and his colleague were very helpful and informative.
At this time (low season) services were curtailed like speciality restaurant and entertainment .
Being all inclusive I expected at least bottle of water in the room.

Room Tip: Rooms facing sea

Dear Azad P,

We would like to thank you very much for your time to review King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort after your stay here, we are delighted to read that you remained with such positive memories!
Indeed the quality accommodation, friendly staff, and relaxed ambiance make this hotel an all-round appeal for a perfect luxurious beach hotel with the big pools.
Your comments are very valuable to us as they help us to improve the experience of our guests.
Your kind words regarding the staff will be shared with all Management, very much appreciated!
We most certainly hope to welcome you again for another “excellent” holiday.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Spent a week all-inclusive at this hotel middle of March. The hotel is probably a good 4 star in my opinion. The hotel is spotlessly clean, the food was great - a wide variety of dishes at every sitting, all fresh and well prepared. At dinner every night there was a choice of beef, lamb, pork, chicken, fish, seafood and then all the different sauces, salads and side dishes to go with your choice. No culinary complaints whatsoever. The waiting staff in the bar and restaurant areas were great - very friendly, helpful and attentive at all times.
Why we needed to be passed through three pairs of hands, (so to speak), to be seated in the restaurant was beyond me though. (not a complaint, just an observation really - it can't be that efficient in terms of staff resource)
I just found the hotel too clinical and anonymous for my liking. I like hotels with a more personal touch, a little more quirky and perhaps eccentric - maybe this hotel will develop some of those traits as it ages because it is relatively new.
The rooms were above average and we had a good view over the med, taking in the abandoned ship stuck on a reef which has apparently been stuck there for more than 50 years - a good talking point.
The only real negative for the holiday, (besides the two days of horrendous weather, with rain, gale force winds and even hailstones) was the unhelpful nature of the reception staff, (at least to me and my wife). I found that if you wanted to find out anything or wanted any help was to bypass reception and talk to the concierge/s all of whom were brilliant with detailed local knowledge and advice - thanks guys.
I will visit Cyprus again, but probably not this hotel. That is not meant to be a slur on the hotel, because it really is good quality, I just like my quirkiness.
Brian

Room Tip: Sea/pool view is a must.

Dear SBKELLY57,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort and for describing your impressions of our hotel.
Indeed the King Evelthon has opened in 2014 and was decorated by the famous interior designer. We are sorry that this design was not to your taste, but , as they say, there is no accounting for taste.
Thank you for your kind comments regarding the spotlessly clean rooms, delicious cuisine and about our impeccable service. We are delighted to read that you had a good holiday in our hotel.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our "good quality hotel".

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Lovely hotel, friendly, helpful staff throughout. The restaurant staff so nice, always a smile, and time for pleasantries, food quality excellent, varied menus, suited my parties taste. Rooms quite big and spotlessly clean, balcony facing sea, wonderful. Lovely indoor pool area and Gym. The Hotel is in a quite area, but it is a short 1.5 Euro bus ride to Paphos Harbour area and Coral Bay.
There are a few small issues. Free Wi-Fi in lo, Bus Stops reight outside of Hotel.bby is good, but I paid extra for room coverage, which was a disappointment, staff tried to sort but without success.
The Evening entertainment is in the main lounge sitting area, I realise that the Hotel must cater for all tastes, and I have no problem with that, but there was no escape from the sometimes over loud music. Anyone wanting to listen to there own music or watch something on P.C or Phone had no chance. It really needs a quite comfortable area for evening enjoyment.
These points apart, wonderful holiday, thanks to all , we will be back.

Dear royg1707,

Thank you very much for sharing your review and experiences in King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort.
We are very happy to read that you remained satisfied with our hotel, our friendly and helpful staff.
We are delighted to read that we could impress you with variety of our delicious cuisine and desserts.
Our team is taking your suggestions very seriously and is working hard on making improvements.
We are very happy to know that you will be back. For us it is a great honor to welcome you again in our hotel!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I visited in March with my husband and son. Unfortunately both my son and I got very sick so we were unable to enjoy pathos as we had wished. My son was sick atleast twice a day which meant we had to call for room cleaning- this was done very quickly and at whatever time of the day/ night we needed it. The hotel is large beautiful and very clean. The food has a large selection but as a vegetarian I felt I had limited choice and would have preferred the few fish dishes to not have saffron or turmeric which they always seemed to have been doused in. The desserts were excellent and so was the salad bar. The best thing about this hotel is the staff- I must point out that it's not all of the staff. When we checked in- very excited and keen we had a very depressed unfriendly young lady check us in who remained like this for the duration of our stay. I would like to give special mention to Ellis the lady on reception and she was always smiling and ready to help me particularly when my son was sick. I had spoken to the the manager of the hotel but I didn't find her as friendly as Chris the assistant manager. He is an asset to this hotel. On occasion where guests get unwell he went out of his way to help and arrange things to help us. Nobody goes on holiday to be sick but if this does happen away from home then any comfort helps to distract you. Thank you to Chris who turned a difficult upset situation into a better relaxed one. If it was not for Chris we would have checked out early and left our holiday after two days. Finally special thanks are also given to the restaurant team. This is by far the team that works in a slick professional manner with everything so organised. Special mentions to Giannis- I understand why he has the title head waiter he is the best I've ever seen professional friendly courteous and he always made our dining experience easier by being friendly to our sick son. Also, there was Tegris who every single day surprised my son with some apple juice a small gesture that exemplifies what the hotel is about. Lastly John who stood by the entrance of the restaurant he was aware we was sick and always offered if he could help us in any way and making sure if we were better. I didn't feel up to going to dinner or lunch but knowing that the team were so excellent I always did.

Sometimes the unexpected happens on holiday but if you have the comfort knowing that a hotel is supportive and ready to help you then that's the kind of hotel I would want to be in.
Thank you to everyone at King evelthon.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Bushra A,

First of all, thank you one more time for choosing King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was a real pleasure having you and your family as our guests and we were delighted to read that you liked the King Evelthon staff, the rooms and amenities.
For us, staff is what makes a place and here we try to offer to our guests an unique and memorable stay by making them feel like home. It is good that we could arrange things to help you.
You appreciation towards the staff will be forwarded as well your motivating words .
Your comment is the best feedback we can have from our guests and we thank you one more time for taking your time to express your stay.