“Delightful”
Review of Zaza - CLOSED

Zaza
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2012

This is a great restaurant, the food is excellent, the staff are warm and welcoming and take time to make you feel special. We had a wonderful evening

Reviewed 5 August 2012

We have been to Zaza yesterday with my wife and our three childrens.They brought first fresh
hot bread with garlic butter,which was wonderful. We ordered for my sons chicken kebab,chicken breast on grill and musaka.Me and my wife ordered fillet steak on a grill with garlic sause.The food was delicious.Really it was the first time which my sons finished all the are foods.The servise and the atmosfair was exellent. I really recomended Zaza, is the top is the best.After we
finished everithing we get also a bottle of fresh orange juice f.o.c. It was wonderfull evening for my family. I Really thank you very much.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We have been to Zaza monday night for the first time. We were brought fresh hot bread with garlic butter, which was wonderful. My 8 year old son ordered pork and chicken kebab, my daughter a pasta dish with fresh tomato and freshly grated parmesan cheese. My wife ordered poached salmon with a delicious white sauce and myself a steak dianna fillet. Accompanying the main dishes was a very big plate with assorted delicious vegetables, namely roasted potatoes that melted in your mouth which was a special recipe of the chef, cauliflour with garlic carrots, peas and cabbage fried with raisins.
A lovely water fountain was in the background which was very relaxing. For dessert the Chef brought a trolley and in front of us made the live preparation of two crepes suzzete sharing 4 plates with each plate having a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Mr Andros, the owner of the restaurant showed us how much loves his job.
when I heard that the special dish for tuesday night is a specialty roast pork, I promised to Mr Andros that I will be there again! We closed our lovely night with complimentary liquer,a bottle of freshly squeezed orange juice and two red roses for the two ladies.
On tuesday, I had the lovely pork which was out of this world, also for my wife who ordered from a fantastic set menu of 16.90 euros and more complimentary things. A plate of decorated melon and garlic bread with tzatziki dip. The amount we paid was really attractive when you considered the quality of the food offered.
Thanks for everything and we will see you soon.
Mr Andros, you are really the best by far!

Reviewed 24 July 2012

I ate at Zaza yesterday evening and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.
I spoke to the manager whilst looking at the menu and mentioned I fancied pasta this evening, he said that they did a few dishes and rolled them off, I asked whether they had a marinara (seafood) pasta dish and he said no, but he'd speak to the chef. He seated me and came back within seconds to say it could be done, and whether i'd like a creamy or tomato based sauce, and what type of pasta?
I went with tomato and penne pasta....surprise surprise it arrived spot on and was truly delicious.
I recommend that he adds it to the regular menu, perhaps served less sweetened than I received.
Great meal, excellent service throughout and nice ambience.
Extras included, bread, brandy and a bottle of mixed orange and grapefruit juice.
Highly recommend. Total bill 12 Euros.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I've been to Zaza many times over the last 10 years or so. The food is of a consistent good quality. Perhaps a bit more expensive than many other restaurants in the neighbourhood, but the food and service are worth the price! Sometimes the owner wheels out a pushchair with some rabbits in it...we found this amusing! We've also seen him lift a few tables with his teeth, quite a show. It's a bit out of the way now for us cause we're staying on the other side of town (near tombs of the kings road) but every now and then we return to Zaza to have a nice, relaxed dinner. I would certainly recommend it to everyone!