Review Highlights

Reviewed 7 September 2018
Alexander S
Thessaloniki, Greece
via mobile

All reviews drinks menu fantastic bar coctails dinos velvet cyprus
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’’ve been here on a Friday evening... Amazing place, amazing people, amazing music! Totally crammed, it couldn’t possibly be any better!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The bar is rocking, absolutely amazing! Drinks are world class and hospitality at its best! If I could visit this bar every night, I would definitely do.
It’s one of world’s 50 best bars and that’s undeniable.
Keep up the great work guys!
Big cheers to Dinos the owner and the bartenders I met Kostas, Diamond, Alexis, Andreas and Costas!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The bar is very nice, impressive drinks menu & very nice and helpful staff! The drinks we had were very good and very well made

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious cocktails, friendly and polite staff, cozy environment. Love that it’s consistently good, never failed us!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

If you haven't been there, you have to go. I believe is the best drinkery in town. Their service is A* and you can see the barmen while making your coctail. They have plenty of coctails to choose from. In love with this place! I usually order ‘the aviation’ or ‘passion velvet’. They are the best coctails that i ever tried in my life! TOTALLY recommend this bar.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I recently to had the pleasure to visit here and everything is on point. The guys behind the bar, the drinks, the vibe, the ice program, the banter and all the fun! What a great team! All that they have and have achieved is well deserved can’t wait to come back. When in Nicosia, this is a MUST visit.

1  Thank Eric V
Reviewed 29 November 2017

If youre looking to have an excellent evening, with great drinks, friendly staff, warm atmosphere and generally amazing vibes this is the place to be! Relaxing and chill on weekdays and the perfect party scene for you weekend outing!

Cocktail to try "The loop" (-rum based with lemon, basil, and strawberry oleosaccharum.)

1  Thank Loni D
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I went there last night with my group. Great menu with a big variety of drinks. Friendly environment and helpful staff, however i was expecting something more from this place regarding the seats. You are buying cocktails for 8-12 euro and you are sitting outside on a bench and stool? Very uncomfortable!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The best bar in Cyprus and not only as of today #29 all around the world! The best cocktails i have ever tried! The staff is really friendly!

1  Thank Vasilis P
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We visited L+F with few guests from abroad, visiting for business and I was shocked when I they told me they won't accept American Express. And of course I did not have that much cash on me that time tonpay all drinks. Big humiliation.
Thanks L+F

2  Thank AndreasvBrunel
proseries, Owner at Lost+Found Drinkery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear AndreasvBrunel,
I'm really sad to read your review and also sad to hear that your experience at Lost + Found disappointed you and "humiliated" you as much.

Couple of things to note here, I would suggest when you review a place please consider things like for example, the drinks, the music, the efficiency on service, politeness, cleanliness and other factors that make a bar, a great bar!

Dinos Constantinides