“Romantic dinner ”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Lovely meal with my hubby. Food is amazing, the owner Roddy came to say hello and check the food was ok, and we cant have asked for more. Desserts were deliciously sinful. Prices are more than I would pay on an everyday night out, but you certainly get what you pay for!! Decor is stunning, service fantastic and food just fabulous!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

While living in Cyprus I visited this resto quite often. The food here is just amazing and the service perfect. If u want to try modern Greek cuisine you gotta visit. You will be back am sure. I did many times. Now whenever I go back to Cyprus to visit I make sure I eat here.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I took my team to Rodi's place for cooking session as part of a company off-site event. Rodi's performance was beyond any of my hopes, full of patience, fun and wisdom. And although the team cooked the lunch, the result was amazing. Thank you Rodi!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Visited piatakia with friends for dinner. Superb alternative cuisine. All dishes were tasty and unique. Reasonable prices. Very friendly staff. Clean and well organized. Could use new decor though, it is not very much to my taste. Reds and purples are not my choice for restaurant colours but it will not prevent me from visiting again. The parking place around the corner is very helpful since it is a really difficult place to find a parking spot.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

While opening the menu, you can't decide what to choose. I've tried almost every dish. Everything was so tasty. Highly recommended!!!!