“great atmosphere but dont go if youre very hungry”

The Garden Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 1,104 Restaurants in Limassol
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Garden restaurant. This is place to go for every gourmet visiting the Yermasoyia strip in Limassol. Relax in the outdoor lounge area as you savor the taste of your meals combined with the fragrances of Cyprian air. The Garden features modern eclectic cuisine with a unique blend of flavors from East and West. You will remember the time spent here as one of the best memories about your vacation. Our skillful cooks and friendly staff will do everything possible in providing the best service for you. Come and taste our delicious stakes, pizzas, sushi and many other dishes. And of course don't forget about the water pipes. We were the first on the island to serve the high-quality Narghile with fresh fruits (apple, pineapple, watermelon). Your staying in Cyprus would simply be not complete without tasting the delicious food at one of its finest restaurants – The Garden.
Reviewed 1 January 2017

this place is very romantic and the atmopshere is very nice and quiet. you can have a romantic dinner or you can go for shisha and chill with friends, (still cant get how they combined romance and sisha). the food was nice and delicious but the portions could be bigger in comparison to how much youre paying for it. yes this place is considered expensive. all of these i dont mind. my problem with the garden the day i went was that i waited 1,5hr to eat. yeas thats right. i had a reservation for 9 o clock and we ended up eating at 10:30. you can understand my disappointment on going a romantic dinner at the garden. people that came in after us were served before us. when i asked the waiter 4 times where is our food they didnt know what to say. we got a pavlova gift from the chef for the delay but this doesnt make up for me eating my dinner at 10;30 and my dessert at 11. the food was very good and all but this delay will probably make me not go there again during the peak times as ive heard this happened before. so if youre very hungry dont go there or go there very early to be served first.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Had reservations about going to a restaurant that appeared to offer such a wide variety of food, but was swayed by the good reviews. Perhaps this restaurant is better during peak season when they have more staff and ingredients.
Firstly the decor is lovely throughout and clearly something they care about. The staff were also attentive and pleasant. However, the food was a big let down and I think this is a consequence of them trying to offer too much on their menu.
I ordered seafood spaghetti and my husband had lamb. The lamb was cooked too quickly and as such the texture want great; the spaghetti itself in my dish was al dente and the sauce nice but all the seafood was extremely overcooked and the mussels were so small as to be almost non existent. The bread was nice but we really feel for the cost of that meal we did not get anywhere near the quality we paid for. At the end of the evening we ended up finishing our drinks and leaving in a hurry because despite sitting in the non smoking section the smell of cigarette smoke was coming through from somewhere and was really unpleasant.
I can see that for a big group of people who are out to spend on the drinks and a good time catering for a lot of people who like different food, it could be good. But for quality of cooking we wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Excellent food and service, friendly staff and cozy atmosphere.
Good to sit inside and outside however in the winter inside is not too warm.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We made two visits to this place during one week in the area. Both of them a success. The spaghetti marinara was the best I've had, and the sushi was also on a high level. We also tested the vegetarian lasagne and the pizza with buffalo mozzarella. All very tasteful and delicate. Our waiter Eleni was a natural gift to this kind of job and to this place. The atmosphere by the fireplace was exactly what we like as a romantic couple. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We were staying next door at the harmony bay hotel and kept walking past The garden restaurant over the week, it always looked very inviting so on our last day we ventured there for lunch.
We wish we had gone sooner! It was lovely, the food was delicious, lovely decor and atmosphere, very upmarket, relaxing music playing, the waiters were really attentive and nice. One waiter asked us to join him and his friends for drinks after they were finished but unfortunately we had a flight to catch after lunch. Just as we were getting the bill and getting ready to leave he came back over with a cocktail and a beer for my girlfriend and I and said it was on him because we couldn't join them! I thought that was awesome.
The food was very reasonably priced and we were given complimentary garlic bread too. The toilets were very fancy with individual folded hand towels in a basket by the sink! Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a relaxing and pleasant dining experience. :)