US$ 432
US$ 173
US$ 111
HotelQuickly
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2016

budget hotel not A rated..Booked before reading reviews. shown into room that was on ground floor facing street dated and dirty.asked to be moved and was given room 4th floor overlooking pool, vast improvement .this also happened to another couple we spoke to. Agree with most reviews surrounding areas are scruffy and unkempt ,Really the hotel has seen better days and needs a complete refit The staff were friendly and helpful .The location is ideal central for tourist area or bus 100 yds away into old town, has a large free car park there is a 24hr mini market next door and a large Carrefuor super market 5 mins away. I cant comment on the food as we ate out .supposed to have wifi from lobby to 4th floor reality is you have to just about sit on receptionist knee to get it Would we stay there again?sorry to say because it could be so much better with a bit of care but probably not budget hotels do not have to be dirty and scruffy.

Room Tip: ask for pool view on upper floors for balcony with evening sun
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The Jasmine Hotel. Just off the main beach road in Limassol near Pizza Hut restaurant. A quaint hotel not overtly expensive like some other's. If you book direct, you'll most certainly get a better deal than booking through an agency. You can get bed and breakfast or half board. Your choice.!! A clean and tidy Hotel.!!

Stayed: February 2016
3  Thank jonsplace01
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

my partner and I stayed here for 1 week. The room was cleaned every day and sheets changed. Thd pool was clean but the surrounding area bg the pool was dirty and needed updating. The staff were friendly. We never ate there so can't say what it was like. The hotel is in a perfect area for all the amenities you need. restaurants shops buses. Also cross the road and Dasoudi beach is right opposite. Its not expensive so you have to accept that its going to be basic. I had no problem with this hotel as i didnt spend much time in it. It was clean and tidy and thats all you need if you're out all day. I probably would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We was a family of 10 (5 X rooms) who all booked into this hotel to be together. We booked using diffrent tour operators and some flew on diffrent day's, our stays ranged from 1 week to 2. First couple was told no room available the day before they traveled and was allocated a diffrent hotel by the provider. Two more couples was told no rooms for them by the jasmine on arrival and placed in other hotels (not the same I may add) and needless to say would never book this hotel again. I was told we had the last room available and was given room 6. This room was on first floor above lobby entrance and over looked the main road, It had no balcony, it was dark, dirty and depressive not to mention the smallest self catering room I have ever seen. The shower was broken, and they was no hair dryer. The carpet was filthy and very unhygienic. Tiles in kitchen area was cracked and Sharpe in places, the fridge/freezer turned off when you left the room due to electricity which was run with the key fob (I took the key off the fob so electricity stayed on when we left the room) toaster had a diffrent type of plug that didn't fit the socket. It was not vacuumed in all the 11 nights stay I had here nor cleaned at all. However when I complained at reception on day 5 regarding clean towels the maids did then give me clean towels and changed the sheets and emptied the bins. It was gloomy and very unwelcoming however I was told we would be given another room over looking pool when one became available which would be in a few days. This never happened and instead was given lame excuses time and time again. The sheets was clean on arrival and the beds surprisingly comfortable, the pool was nice and clean but deep. This is the only positive thing I can say.
Another couple (who was part of our group) was due to be booked in a couple days later, they was told on arrival no room available and was moved to an apartment at the Lobeila for 1 night before moving back to the jasmine the following day. The first night at jasmine was not good in room 1 for them. It is at the front of the hotel on ground floor next to lobby entrance. It had a very dirty terrace, was noisy and they felt it had security issues. So they managed to get moved again the next day to a top floor room with pool view, this was not great quiet small but so much better than than room 1 and they was OK for the remainder of their stay. I on the other hand had no joy in my room from hell , 11 nights in a pokey dark dirty room with no out side space not even a window that could be opened because latches were broken. They was black mould on walls hidden by the curtains when closed and was not a pleasant stay.. All I can say is staff are unhelpful, the management have not got a clue and so lie and do not help . I would never go again nor would any other guest I spoke to during my stay. . My brother did say if it was cheaper and he was guaranteed a room with a pool view then they may consider it but it would need to be a lot cheaper! I wouldn't stay in the room I had if I was given it free .

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank loll66
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We're just back from a 10 day stay. Definitely won't be back. We slept on a sofa bed that was fit for the dump. When they "cleaned the room" they never changed our bed sheets in 10 days. The towels were tumbled and brought back to us ( only hope we got our own dirty towels back). It's a three pin plug country but we were given a two pin plug kettle, we could hire an adapter for a small fee. We had to buy our own toilet paper. I saw them with a wet dirty mop but not with a mop bucket. The staff were so unhelpful, the list goes on.

Room Tip: WiFi is very poor. The fridge only works when you're in the room with the key in the slot
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family