2,578 results
All reviews nags head pirate ship mocha cake sandwiches adult bar main pool entertainment team kids disco the main hotel water volleyball great holiday bar manager evening entertainment room number a la carte plenty of choice crisps
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We arrived back in the UK Yesterday (15th March) and I felt I had to write a review. We booked a week as a last minute thing just to get away and this hotel did not disappoint. Reception staff where courteous and the whole check in process was efficient and professional.
I have stayed in several all inclusive hotels and none have come close to the quality of the food that is provided here, if you cannot find something to your taste I honestly think that you would be moaning for the sake of it. The restaurant staff are again courteous and professional. I would like to say a special thanks to Bar manager Dimitris Rikou for looking after us on our holiday nothing was to much trouble and he runs and excellent bar and his staff are fantastic ( Andrea,Bridgit and Martin thank you ). A Big thank to entertainment team Chay and Bethany. This hotel is spotless rooms are great as mentioned food fantastic. I have a policy of never returning to the same hotel, however due to the fantastic service and quality of this hotel I shall return soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gary G
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the facilities, services and entertainment provided at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Just returned from a week at the Atlantic Oasis and we were very impressed with this hotel. It is suitable to all age groups and really is an oasis in a poor area of Limassol, a town we would not be returning to as we found it very scruffy.
The hotel offers a great selection of food at every sitting, something for everyone.
There were large, well equipped rooms with above average furnishings which were serviced regularly. Public areas such as lounges and the bar were also comfortably furnished, though at this time of year with no outside evening entertainment the bar did get a little overcrowded. I would imagine that after May there would be more than enough options as you could see outside facilities for entertainment and bars.
There are three pools, one inside, a large oasis style family pool outside and a modest adult only pool with a sun bathing area, all maintained to a high standard.
We found the service excellent in every aspect which you can't say about a lot of hotels.

Negatives. Evening entertainment at this time of year consisted of Bingo and a quiz most nights with the occasional singer from the entertainment team. As I said earlier if you could get a seat in the bar. We considered going out but found Limassol dead of an evening and if you do venture out to a bar be ready to share with smokers as most bars have inside areas that allow smoking.(not in the hotel).
The beer in the hotel was generally flat before you got back to your seat so we recommend you try the spirits which were generally good copies.
There is no beach near by so you need to catch a bus (very reasonably priced service).
Newspapers are gone very quickly so go early to the shop by reception.

I would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants a break in a good hotel and is willing to stay within the grounds and chill out.

Room Tip: Either adult pool facing rooms or family rooms facing the oasis pool appear to get the most sun.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidO5339EH

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We are really glad that you enjoyed your holiday experience here at the Atlantica Oasis and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a week here with friends.
The staff are amazing I can't fault them
The location is good not on the beach but in all fairness the beach is pretty much non existent tbh
The food was lovely we wasn't overly impressed with the al le carte but each to there own
The entertainment was great Chad (chey) n Bethany were on point and you won't be disappointed
The pool was cold but great to cool off

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank keentraveler1999
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us, we have passed on your comments to the whole of Oasis Team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Just finished a week all inclusive at this hotel and have really enjoyed it even though we were not very lucky with the weather. Entertainment was good, the pool areas were nice and spent many hours on the table tennis and pool table. The food was very good with lots of choices throughout the day and during meal times. Had fun in the evenings, with the staff being very friendly, particularly Andrea from the Zeta bar. The room and hotel in general were kept immaculate throughout the stay. I would highly recommend staying here, as I will be looking to return myself.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank GlenPatrick79

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your kind feedback and have passed on your positive comments to the whole of the Atlantica Oasis Team. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I went on a last minute holiday to Cyprus in March of this year (2017). It was a great deal but now I know, had I have paid the full amount I would have been a little disappointed.

The good points, Staff, fantastic from entry to the hotel to departure. Consistency is key and they certainly have that down. I was with my friend and her son and they were very accommodating where we needed help with the push chair etc.

The lift is dire, it needs to be renewed and replaced. It is so small. the 2 of us and the pram could just about fit inside at the same time. when it came to brining our luggage up, we had to take turns in the lift. The lift is also slooowwwww. Most times we opted to go down the stairs with the buggy as we had waited 10 minutes and grew tired of seeing it skip our floor several times.

The room itself we felt was quite small for 2 adults and a toddler but we made do. we were in room 2155 which would of had a fantastic view of the pool had the dining hall roof not been in the way. But again this was just a minor issue.

I was shocked to see there are NO tea and coffee making facilities in the room, you have to pay for this at an extra charge which in 2017 is shocking. All other hotels this comes as standard. (That was rather disappointing). There is also an extra charge for ironing, there is no iron or iron board in the room which again is disappointing.

House keeping come 6 days a week which is good. They provide fresh towels and leave the room looking just as when you entered initially.

The buffet styled meals are good. They have a varied selection. each day I had to force myself not to eat more in fear I would gain too much weight. They are very accommodating with children as well as we always had help getting a high chair.

As we went in March, the weather was warm but the outdoor pool was freezing so we didn't get in however, it looked nice. The indoor pool was nice and warm and with the hot tub it made a lovely welcoming alternative.

Gaining a beach towel was another things as we had to have the same towel for 3 days before we could have new ones. They also gave us cards to collect the towels that we would get back once we gave the towels in order for 60 euros not to be charged onto our room, I thought this was ridiculous to say the least. but again its something small.

There all inclusive is all inclusive with limitations, the all inclusive stops at midnight, the snacks are very limited and the options do not include chocolate of any kind, and other basic things, these will be charged. The cocktails selection is very very limited, all the nice cocktails are not included so I was basically stuck drinking pina colada for the duration of the stay. (not that I wanted to get drunk but would be nice to have ore of a variety without having to pay extra. We missed dinner one evening and had to opt to go mac donalds just down the street. There was noting else available and this was at 10 pm.

We took a stroll on a few days and were lucky enough to find a little beach a few miles a way, it took us about 20 - 30 mins to walk there, but the views were amazing. We also found a starbucks, costa and kfc and other little outlets which they didn't tell us about in the welcome message.

My advise to all is, don't be afraid to get out there and walk, explore sightsee. Cyprus is beautiful and Limassol is no exception. I would go back but would probably opt for a different hotel.

I would say this is a nice 3 star hotel. It has the basics for a nice holiday. if your looking for the wow factor this isn't it.

Ohh and the WIFI connection is sparse, it drops in and out, sometimes not finding it at all...!!

Room Tip: The higher the room the better the view, but the lower the room the better the WIFI connection
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 544joanna

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback following your recent stay at the Atlantica Oasis, we take this into great consideration as it helps us improve our quality of services. We value your comments as it allows us to improve and meet expectations of each of our guests.