Big welcoming smiles from the front desk staff upon arrival made our day. All the staff was polite and ready to serve without overcrowding you. The breakfast was excellent so was all the food in the restaurants. The room service very prompt with an extensive food menu available. Drinks at the bars on the expensive side but given the environment the ambiance and the 5star service I can accept that, (besides if you want to have few more drinks there is the Chester's bar just across the road with very reasonable pub prices).
The rooms were very clean so were all the facilities (gym, sauna, pools, spar etc) and public areas. The only point I can mention on the negative side was that the wash line in the bathroom was not working to dry our cosies and the TV set in the room was of a previous generation.
This is the second time we staid at the Grand Resort and we shall definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand