All reviews caprice restaurant sorbet sea view suite upgraded to a suite pool area molton brown toiletries small hotel small beach hotel bar nice pool lovely hotel nothing is too much trouble pool staff five star hotel hotel guests sun loungers spa
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to thank all the staff at the Londa hotel for such an amazing stay.
We arrived very blurry eyed at 5am to be told our room had been upgraded to a suit. such an amazing room too.
The staff are very curtious and attentive.
The breakfasts were lovely and each day we had such a choice.
We celebrated our Pearl Wedding Anniversary on Easter Monday and on our arrival back from spending the day at the marina we came back to our room to find a bottle of Fizz and some beers with such a lovely note from the manager.
We could not fault this lovely hotel, the view by the pool made our family and friends very jealous, the little things like biscuits and water each day was a lovely touch.
Thank you again, you made us very happy and we’ll have fond memories to look back on

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Denise,

Thank you very much for choosing the Londa for your wedding anniversary celebrations and for your amazing review. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great time. Many thanks for all your lovely comments, especially the ones about our staff. It was a great pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best personal regards and sunny greetings to Salisbury

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Upon arrival greeted by lovely , friendly staff. Complimentary drinks in the bar for your first visit. Has an Elemis spa, very pleasant pool area and access to beach. On site restaurant serving delicious food for evening and buffet breakfast. The staff were very helpful and I'm looking to go back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TracyJ96
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Tracy,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Londa and for taking the time to share your encouraging feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you had such a nice time and that you are already looking to come back. It was a great pleasure having you with us.

Sunny greetings to Durham. See you soon

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I ve been just one week ago in this Hotel for business purposes. The lobby was very beautiful by day and night. The beds and cushions are very cozy, which helps to relax very good.. and of course Molton Brown products, which I personally absolutely adore.
The rooms are clean and tidy and you have service twice per day filling up mini bar and making the bed.
One thing, which could be improved: the fruits and drinking water was not refilled daily.

Check in -as well as check out was without any problems and overall it was silent in the Hotel.
Breakfast was very good with a mixture of cold and hot dishes (you can order your preferred eggs any time!) and coffee was very tasty- as it actually was in entire Cyprus.

I had twice dinner in the restaurant and I must say, I was happy. Fish as well as Lobster ragout was prepared very well and the mussels were spectacular.

Did not try out the Spa as I have been for business purposes, but I was constantly using the Gym. Here I have to say, the Gym should be somehow renewed. The machines were so old that sometimes you had a constantly crunching sound. I would very much appreciate newer running boards as the current once very slowly react if you want to increase/decrease the speed.

A special thanks for the late services. The last night I arrived from a dinner and wanted to have some drinks at the lobby. It was quite late, but we were still served and when the barmen wanted to close, they kindly asked us, if we would like to have something else. I ordered another drink, paid, and could enjoy it without being kicked out anywhere..I could leave the glass on the table and go to bed next day.

Overall, thank you Londa team. I would come back definitely. Perhaps you give some special rates for constant customers in future?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Jane N
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Jane,

Thank you very much for staying at the Londa and for taking the time to share your fabulous review with us. We are delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable time. We very much appreciate all your wonderful comments about our service, the breakfast, coffee and your dinners in our restaurant as well as the hotel facilities in general. In regards to special rates for repeat costumers, please feel free to contact me directly next time you are planning to visit Limassol.

Best personal regards and sunny greeting to Zurich

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I do love this hotel but it’s really not five star. I’ve visited this hotel a lot over the years with many dinners, afternoon tea and quick drinks had. The public areas are really lovely and the food excellent. When I got a last minute deal to stay for four nights I jumped at the chance.

My initial experience of being a guest here weren’t great, I turned up around 8pm on a Saturday evening and couldn’t find a parking space, there are only about 15 spaces so finding one is always hard. I decided to unload my case and then look for a space nearby so pulled up in front of the entrance where I proceeded to be shouted at in Greek by both a taxi driver and the hotel ‘porter’, not nice, especially after getting off a 4 hour flight and feeling generally unwell, I know I drive a 30 year old car but judging a book by its cover I did not expect. Anyway, once they realised I was a resident they were quick to help park my car, drama over.

My bedroom was lovely, nice and spacious, a huge and very comfy bed, with a big bathroom and Molton Brown toiletries. Overall I was happy however it is the little things that make this a four star hotel, there were stains on my bedroom wall and on the curtain where someone had clearly spilt a cup of coffee, there was also a stain on my bed linen, the coffee machine was old and in need of replacing. WiFi was very sketchy. Breakfast was good but the service level needs to be upped for this to be a five star, there was more than adequate food however I was never asked if I wanted any of the specials which I discovered on my second morning on a tiny card on the table. I sat by the pool most days and always had to go upstairs to the bar to order a drink as no one ever came down to ask me.

Slightly disappointed if I’m honest, not a terrible stay and good for business use but I shan’t be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Mollymou

Dear Mollymou,

Thank you very much for staying at the Londa. First of all please accept my apologies for the late reply. I was travelling the last 10 days and prefer to answer to all reviews myself. I very much appreciate your honest feedback and would like to thank you for pointing out a few details. It is great to know that you love the Londa and that you took the time to share your feedback with us. I have already shared your comments with our team. It would be a great pleasure to meet you personally next time you are in town over a coffee but I do hope you will be staying with us again. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Best personal regards

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful Interior; Cozy rooms; Good service; Good food and service in Italian restaurant; Beachfront location; Swimming pool with a beach & sea view; excellent SPA (massage, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, relaxing area;) Cozy outdoor terrace with bar and lounge area with bar and fireplace.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Ekaterina R
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Ekaterina,

Thank you very much for staying at the Londa and for sharing your wonderful review with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed all of our facilities. It was a great pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best personal regards