Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 43
US$ 48
FindHotel
US$ 38
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
PricelineUS$ 47
Hotels.comUS$ 43
getaroom.comUS$ 56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

I think Amorgos is ok as 3 star hotel but cannot pass as 4 star hotel. The rooms are quite outdated, beds were very narrow, balcony small and breakfast nothing special. Late check-out query seemed to be way too much for front desk to handle. The location however is great! If you get cheap deal you can consider this hotel because of the great location.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Arximus
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Just three minutes from the main promenade.Rooms ideal,very comfortable,bathrooms modern.Superb breakfast with a wide choice to all tastes.Very helpful staff with facilities for most things. Currently building a new building at the rear but did not have too much problem with noise. reccomend front rooms.

Room tip: front rooms
3  Thank mapmad_10
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

We booked this hotel as it was a good price for 3 nights flew from Lhr ba664 7.25am flight landed at 2pm lca airport nice and small got our luggage and headed out of the terminal we decided to catch a bus which is situated upstairs in departures bus number is 425 however u can catch any bus going to larnaca centre as it was cheaper paid €1.50 to the bus station the bus stopped at the station so it was just a walk down so make sure the marina is on ur right hand side walk down the strip and the hotel is right by kfc and macdonalds we checked in all easily and the room is a good size although the bed I think is too close to the window however we had a balcony which was nice although the view wasn’t nice it was of a building site they started work at 5.30am which I was not amused!!! There is air con in the room and a telly and also ur amenities tea/coffee and kettle the room itself is nice and clean the bathroom ask if u forget ur toothbrush and toothpaste there’s a little dental kit in the bathroom and also there’s sewing kits and also a shaving set which contains a razor and foam which is good there’s slippers as well although every thin and made from paper I think and also provide bathrobes which is even nicer the shower is a bit weird as it’s got frosted glass as u can c from my pictures there is a safe as well I’m the wardrobe and hangers u also had wine and fruit as a welcome gift which is a nice touch
The breakfast here was ok nothing to scream about ur usual fry up plus continental but I found the croissants hard and dry the food Wasn’t piping hot but edible ur usual tea and coffee as well and juices
we decided to use the intercity buses to go to Limassol which cost €7 euros for a rtn ticket which was a good price bus took roughly just over an hour to Limassol don’t really rate it nice marina but that bout it tbh we caught the 9.30 bus but get there early as there r lots off ppl trying to get on the bus the bus goes str8 through to paphos which costs €15 rtn but we decided against it u can go onto intercity bus on google select english and it gives u the bus times as well overall for the short time we r here the weather has been gorgeous and hot much better than at home if I came again I would prob look at staying in paphos but the hotel experience was enjoyable

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank E9011KIstephanier
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Nice hotel. Really nice hotel
Great location and nice services. Room was much more than we expexted. View wasnt the best one but still great place. Breakfast was quite ok expect one very important things. Coffe was terrible.
But still great place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank extreme_travelingIG
Reviewed 1 March 2020

I would like to express my personal respect to the receptionist Maria who was not only welcoming and helpful but so fond of her lovely Larnaca and so proud of her work! Thanks to her my stay in Cyprus proved to be a total relax and pleasure!
I would definitely be back, thank you!

Date of stay: February 2020