Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 60
Free cancellation until 02/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 66
FindHotel
US$ 46
PricelineUS$ 63
Agoda.comUS$ 48
getaroom.comUS$ 71
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel has a good location, walking distance from the beach.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful.

I am a little disappointed about the size of the room and the bathroom. One you open you luggage on the floor there is barely any room left to walk without tripping over something.

The bathroom is small as well. The sink is at a very low position. The shower looks poor as well, however the water pressure was good (2nd floor).

The worst part are the hotel doors. We woke up 3 times in the night because of the doors closing. We could not however hear any noise from the street.

The bed was horrible. It’s so hard, it felt like sleeping on the floor. The sheets had some holes in it.

We chose this hotel mainly because it had a parking place. However the parking place has space for 5 cars and it was all packed when we got here so we still had to park down the street. So if parking is your biggest concern, don’t choose this hotel.

All together I’m glad we only stayed hete one night.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

From outside it looks very pretty hotel.the staff was good too.the bathroom was very bad,the towels old and not washed properly.the breakfast was nice and tasty.
It is a good hotel but not the best you can choose in Larnaca.hope they will renew at least the bathrooms

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

What can I say about this hotel. Its clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good and plentiful. I would recommend this hotel as a good base. As you are close to most things.So well done Rise Hotel

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank briandR2854CP
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I like old fashioned hotels, the breakfast was decent , the room was decent, what can I say it was quite cheap so I didn't have huge expectations..I've actually been there in 2013
also a bit far from the center

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Alexandra T
Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

After booking somewhere else for the week, and having that fall through, I booked my first two nights in Cyprus here, based mostly on reviews I’d read online.

Overall, I was very happy with my stay, and the negative comments below really revolve around the bathroom only (so I’ve gone into more detail about that).

Delightful staff throughout my stay — warm, welcoming, helpful, and always with a happy smile. Check in and check out were smooth and easy.

My room was much smaller than I was expecting (perhaps normal for Cyprus but not what I’m used to back home or in other countries I’ve travelled), but the room was very clean, I enjoyed the modern wood decor, and the bed was super comfortable. It was a tad chilly during my stay, but gratefully there were extra blankets in the cupboard.

The bathroom was also much smaller than I was expecting, and to be honest I think a larger person or one with a mobility issue may find it hard to maneuver in there. A few other concerns with the bathroom (though not huge ones!): there were no labels on the dispensers in the shower and I couldn’t tell which was shampoo etc; the towels were a little thin and tatty; there was some mold in the shower; the shower unit was coming off the wall. See attached photos. I did, however, think all the little toiletries they provide was a lovely touch!

Bathroom aside, I did have a good stay and overall the hotel was pretty quiet — I was on the second floor overlooking the street, but hardly heard a thing throughout the night. My room was near the elevator, however, and I could hear a bit of noise in the corridor when people came and went. Also, I could hear the person in the next room turning on their light switches, which was weird — especially as little other noise travelled through the walls.

The two big winners for Rise Hotel, however? The INCREDIBLE daily (free) breakfast — an amazing spread of everything from freshly grilled halloumi to fruit salad to fresh dates and freshly baked mini muffins. Also, on the second afternoon of my stay I came back to my room after walking around for a few hours to find a very clean and freshly made up room, two more bottles of water, together with a complimentary bottle of wine and a lovely fruit platter, courtesy of management. So sweet!

Oh, and the location is also great.

Date of stay: January 2020