“Lovely deli/cake-shop superb cakes!!!”

Kathy's Deli & Cupcakery
Ranked #5 of 17 Dessert in Luxembourg City
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 15
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The place to go at all times of day. Pop in for a great coffee or tea, cupcakes, cheesecake, or stay longer for a delicious lunch or Saturday brunch.
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I've only tried the cakes so far, must try the brunch next time!

I love cakes but am usually very fussy/critical about what I eat, especially with respect to sugary food. My experiences so far with Kathy's:

1. Not being a fan of cup-cakes, however Kathy's cup-cake: was outstanding, perfectly moist, not "too" sweet.

2. Being a massive fan of cheesecake, Kathy's Oreo cheesecake: one of the best I ever had, even better than the Hard Rock's Oreo cheesecake, and that is really saying something in my opinion!

Great little place, will go back (again, and again....).

KathysCupcakery, Owner at Kathy's Deli & Cupcakery, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thank you so much pcrman. We greatly appreciate your review. I see that you visit and review many locations in Luxembourg and we are honoured that you gave us 5*. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Visited as a party of 3 adults and 6 children. Very helpful and accommodating staff. An extensive menu with fresh salads and tasty sandwiches. Of course, the cupcakes are very special. Great coffee too. Will certainly be back.

KathysCupcakery, Owner at Kathy's Deli & Cupcakery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you so much. I'm always so happy to hear our clients feedback, and most importantly that you enjoy our quality food and service. Hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We managed to get a table without booking by chance for brunch (which is served until 1400).
One bagel breakfast with scrambled egg, bacon, sausages, choice of toasted bagel and salad.
One pancake breakfast with 2 fried eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes and maple syrup.
They were delicious!
I recommend you book if possible as it was very busy.
We couldn't resist a box of cupcakes as take out which were equally great :-)

1  Thank Angela H
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a muffin and coffee for a late breakfast. Staff was friendly, latte was delicious and so was the chocolate muffin. The cupcakes looked amazing! I'll definitely have to stop back by for a dessert one day.

So glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope your next "one day" visit is not too far away...

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Kathy's was my first stop after arriving in Luxembourg and it was a good place to start. It isn't the cheapest (around 3.30 euros for a cupcake) but you are in Lxembourg City which is an expensive place. The staff were friendly and spoke French to me and English to my friend. The cupcake selection was extensive and included a vegan and a gluten free option. I had a classic vanilla and my friend opted for a cookies and cream. Both were lovely. They are quite rich and filling but that was perfect for us considering we had been planning to eat lunch but had not realised that they stop serving meals at 14:00.