“Delightful. Espresso tonics too.”

Knopes Artisan Torrefacteur
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Although away from the city centre, this coffee oasis well worth the visit. Located in a renovated warehouse or garage, it has a slightly industrial look yet it remains cozy. The coffee is very nice, and if you feel like experimenting a little, I suggest you try the Espresso tonic. It made my day! They sell coffee machines, books and other coffee-ware too. A place to return.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

First the concept store is unique- it is an old car garage where you can find a Bio supermarket, a shopping center for your interior, an Italian restaurant and the coffee shop. Knowers is an independent coffee maker and their coffee are roasted on the spot - every month you can attend to a session- really educative- where you will learn the full process. It smells coffee. The people here are passionate about coffee. They have also incredible latte art skills. For me the best coffee in town. I will never go back - said no one ever after having tried their coffee!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

While the coffee was okay, I met the boss there, who was very unpleasant. I'm sorry, but that counts, too. Never again I will spend a penny in that place.

Fabien K, Propriétaire at Knopes Artisan Torrefacteur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Hello,

Sorry to hear your bad experience with us. We try to do the best for helping customers to feel well in our coffeeshops. I'm Fabien Knopes, the owner of Knopes Artisan Torréfacteur and I don't have any memory of what could happen. Could you precise the person with who you spoke?

Please note we are several companies in the same building and I want to make sure there is no misunderstanding. If you could explain your experience, maybe I can help.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Small coffee shop that is one of the 5 restaurant/bars inside of Robin du lac. They take their coffee very seriously here which means you don't have to - it is perfect every time! They also serve a few cookies or cakes as does the Organic restaurant directly next to them in the store. Very nice place for a break or to catch up with friends.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Hanging at Knopes is a special treat! Their coffee is wonderful and I like the eclectic atmosphere. It is a section of a large, converted garage space that now houses two or three food shops, two restaurants while the large space next door is a furniture and housewares store. Just perfect for a pick-me-up after a walk around town or after dropping the kids at school.